Tablets for Manufacturing and Warehousing Industry
When you’re in manufacturing and warehousing, you need a rugged computer system that can handle complex data collection and tracking applications.
With its integrated keypad, bar code scanner and ID badge reader, MobileDemand xTablet rugged computers deliver exceptional performance that will save you time and money.
Instead of using a variety of smaller specialty handhelds, the xTablet’s full PC capabilities give you the ability to operate off-the-shelf software written for the standard full Windows environment. This gives you real-time access to information about inventory, work-in-progress, assets and other trackables.
- Consumer product goods – Tight margins and increasing demands from retailers and consumers require greater productivity and management of products through the consumer goods supply chain. MobileDemand rugged tablets help you get the right products in the right quantities to the retailer so that they are always there when consumers want them. From shop floor data collection to delivery to the store or directly to the consumer, xTablets provide accurate real-time information regarding your products on the move.
- Industrial product goods – To stay competitive, there is constant pressure for industrial goods manufacturers to cut operational costs and improve delivery to customers. Rugged tablets from MobileDemand allow you to streamline your entire supply chain operation from receiving parts and tracking them through manufacturing, to the warehouse and finally to the customer. xTablets support ERP and warehouse management systems and can be mounted directly to the forklift for applications including inventory management, cross-docking, pick and put away and direct store delivery.
- Ensure quality control
- Ensure shipping and inventory accuracy
- Optimize efficiency
- Improve product turns
- Track goods from production to loading
- Real-time order status
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Shop floor data collection
- Work in progress
- Quality assurance
- Time & attendance
- Parts tracking
- Pick and put away functions
- Shipping & receiving
- Pick & put away functions
- Cross dock
- Time & attendance
- Inventory tracking
- Handheld, stationary or vehicle-mounted handling options.
- Standard full screen software applications that run in standard Windows environments.
- Military specifications for drop, shock, water resistance, dust and temperature.
- Built-in numeric keypad for data entry.
- Integrated bar code scanning.
- RFID reading through optional devices.
- Secure wireless LAN.
Contact us for more information.