Welcome to the MobileDemand free barcode generator. Use the simple form below to generate printable and scannable barcodes in a matter of seconds.
Be sure to select the proper symbology needed for your barcode followed by selecting the preferred output settings. Enter a single barcode value and click 'Generate Barcode Image'. This will automatically generate a saveable barcode.
To create multiple barcodes at once, switch to the 'Barcode Sheet' tab. Here you can copy and paste barcode values in and the output will be a sheet laid out in to a grid of 1"x2-5/8" barcodes.
The MobileDemand Barcode Generator is a free service and does not include any sort of guarantee or technical support.
MobileDemand also offers a barcode generator Windows app.
Types of barcodes:
- EAN-13: The European Article Numbering System (EAN) is a superset of U.P.C. EAN-13 consists of 13 numbers.
- UPC-A: The Universal Product Code (UPC) barcode is used in the retail industry. UPC-A consists of 12 numbers.
- EAN-8: The European Article Numbering System (EAN) is a superset of U.P.C. EAN-8 and consists of 8 digits for small packages.
- QR: QR-Code is an efficient, two-dimensional (2D) barcode symbology that allows easy encoding of MECARD data including phone numbers and web URLs.
- ITF: Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF) is a numeric-only barcode used for encoding pairs of numbers in a high density barcode format similar to code 128 character set C.
- Code 39: The Code 39 barcode is the easiest to use of alpha-numeric barcodes and is designed for character self-checking, thus eliminating the requirement for check character calculations.
- Code 128: A very effective, high-density symbology which permits the encoding of alphanumeric data. The symbology includes a checksum digit for verification, and the barcode may also be verified character-by-character verifying the parity of each data byte.