Front-line personnel can better serve and protect when they are enabled with tools and devices that allow them to collaborate with commanders and other key team members. Digitally capturing photos, witness statements, digital notes all lead to a more accurate and complete case file.
- Provide 24/7 Access to Records, Manuals and Critical Documentation - Enable first responders to rapidly share intelligence through mobile devices and secured networks as incident-based information comes in or changes, so they have the information needed to more effectively respond at the scene of an event or emergency including access to knowledge, records, histories, photographs, and manuals. Deploy universal apps that work on multiple devices and OS.
- Replace Antiquated, Paper-based Systems - Transform paper processes to digital, enhancing officer productivity and increasing accuracy. Eliminate duplicate files, reconstruct email threads and identify key themes and data relationships, and enable users to train the system to intelligently explore and analyze large, unstructured data sets to quickly zero in on what is relevant.
- Ensure compliance and security - Do a better job protecting critical IT assets, communications, and data on mobile devices from attack with robust Microsoft security protocols such as threat scanning and protection enhancements, message and data encryption, and biometric authentication.
- Enable public safety in different locations to share, edit, and comment on documents using their Windows–powered devices with full blown Office and other collaboration tools.
- Enable first responders to rapidly share intelligence through mobile devices and secured networks as incident-based information comes in or changes, so they have the information needed to more effectively respond at the scene of an event or emergency.
- Collaborate across locations and devices and increase situational awareness with an optimized platform and productivity software tools that enable personnel—at headquarters, on patrol, in the field, or in any other location with an Internet connection—the ability to gain critical insights from shared information.
- Reduce volumes of crime and enable coordination of multiple law enforcement teams and cross-border collaboration to prevent and combat illegal behavior and organized crime within local communities and cities, as well as terrorist networks, with innovative collaboration, intelligence and investigation services hosted in the cloud.
- Front line personnel to communicate and interoperate in real time to coordinate their response to national crises with unified communication capabilities—video conferencing, instant messaging, and online portals for sharing data.
- Share agency findings through various social media platforms and mobile apps to alert citizens and build awareness of emergency services.
- eLearning - Take advantage of productivity solutions that allow field-based personnel to remotely access mandatory training content – reducing travel costs and time out of the field.