Newly Launched Microsoft Go 2 Fits with the Rugged xCase for Surface Go.
Microsoft recently phased out their Surface Go tablet to make enhancements for the newly launched Surface Go 2. MobileDemand’s rugged Surface Go 2 xCase will accommodate this updated version of the popular tablet. The Go 2 has an additional .5 inches of screen size, and the bezel has been thinned out, keeping the dimensions the same as the original and maintaining the 3:2 aspect ratio.
Surface Go 2 Upgrades
- Upgraded processor: With the 8th Gen Intel m3 Processor, the Surface Go 2 has much greater performance capabilities than its predecessor.
- Increased screen size: Going from 10" to 10.5", the tablet gains valuable screen space.
- Enhanced resolution: Increased to 220 PPI, the screen resolution is crystal clear and images appear sharp and detailed.
- Increased battery life: The tablet boasts up to 10 hours of battery life, up from the 9 hour life of the Surface Go.
- Added NFC sensor: A feature used in mobile pay applications, this sensor has been added to the new tablet.
- Improved Bluetooth: Communication is greatly enhanced with the Bluetooth upgrade from 4.1 to 5.0.
Rugged Surface xCase
MobileDemand's Surface Go 2 rugged xCase provides the highest level of protection for both the Surface Go and Surface Go 2. With our PC/ABS hard plastic protective shell and fully encased boot with shock absorbing rubber corner bumpers, the rugged xCase was built to provide tablets with the utmost protection. Portability is also maximized with the briefcase handle and back hand strap which can comfortably accommodate having the tablet turned horizontally or vertically in the palm of your hand. Our patented snap mount technology quickly secures the tablet to vehicles, tripods, desks, and more. The rugged xCase also features multiple, unmatched add-ons, along with bundle offerings, to allow each customer to fully customize for their specific needs.
No need to worry about buying a new case if you’re upgrading your tablet, be rest assured that our rugged xCase will protect both the Surface Go and Surface Go 2.