In the architecture and building management industry landscape, rapid prototyping & design-to-build speed, cost efficiency pressure and the mobile workforce are aspects in which having the right mobile computing system is critical to productivity.
Below are 12 benefits to deploying Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablets to architects, project managers and more.
- Powerful modeling and rendering tools in digital workflows
- A mobile computing device small enough to carry, yet powerful enough to handle demanding tasks enables even greater workflow efficiencies
- Use the programs you know and trust: Adobe’s Creative Cloud, Autodesk’s AutoCAD, Rhino, Dassault’s Katia 3DS, Office 365 and more
With the Client
- Surface Pro 4 seamlessly transitions from office to vehicle to job site
- Never lose access to project source files
- Make changes directly with the client using mouse, keyboard, finger or pen input
- All of the project files, sketches, schematics, and notes are at hand and available on the cloud
At the Job Site
- Secure access to real-time information including full fidelity models and plans
- Lightweight and portable with long battery life and large display
- No need for large format schematics in meetings & Construction Administration
- Easy PDF document annotation with Surface Pen
- HD Cameras for documentation, progress updates and video conferencing
To keep your Surface Pro 4 protected, apply a rugged Surface case with easel. The rugged case comes with multiple carrying straps, protected ports, rubber bumpers and is compatible with the Type Cover.