Rugged Tablets for Construction
The days of using paper and pencils in the construction industry are limited due to the versatility and reliability of rugged Windows tablets. No more transferring handwritten data to a computer, it can all be completed on the touchscreen tablet or with a keyboard and mouse attachment. Communications and access to critical information is more efficient, reducing time spent on the phone making requests. And best of all, the devices are built for the rugged construction environments and certain models will have outdoor viewable displays.
- Buildings - Residential and Commercial
- Collaborate real-time with estimators, project managers, foremen, etc.
- Crews can upload building information models from the field, eliminating the need for paper plans.
- Solving problems on the floor by instantly accessing plans or 2-D models.
- Sustaining higher levels of workforce productivity
- Manage personnel schedules, assignments and certifications.
- Access and edit customer account and payment information instantly.
- Manage supplier relations and maintain a real-time record of inventory.
- Inventory tracking & management
- Site operations and collaboration
- 2-D Model/Blueprint viewing
- Industrial equipment maintenance
- Work order management
- Project management
- Standard, full-screen software applications that run on Microsoft Windows Professional operating systems
- Intel processing power for graphic and data intensive applications
- Rugged tablet with 3D camera option for auto-dimensioning
- MIL-STD810G and IP specifications for drop, shock, water resistance, dust and temperature exposure
- Handheld, stationary or cart-mounted handling options
- Integrated barcode scanner to ensure accurate data collection
- RFID reading through optional devices
- Secure wireless LAN and WWAN connectivity for real-time communication
- Various I/O ports for attached external peripherals
- Bluetooth 4.x - 5.0
Download our mounting white paper
Title: A step-by-step guide to mounting rugged tablets
Content: Ruggedized tablets improve productivity, worker safety, and information flow, but only if configured and mounted correctly.