Enterprise ready, lightweight, 8 and 10-inch rugged Windows® tablets. 2-in-1 options.
- Windows® tablets made rugged by adding protective case, screen protector and carrying straps.
- Best value out of the entire line of MobileDemand devices. Starts at only $495.
- Comes mounting-ready with Snap Mount Clip already installed.
- 4 and 5 foot drop MIL-STD 810G.
- Multiple carrying and mounting options.
- Options for 2-in-1 tablets with detachable keyboard.
Rugged, robust protective cases for Surface Pro 4 and Surface 3 tablets.
- Easy to carry with hand strap, briefcase handle and optional shoulder straps.
- Fully adjustable easel.
- MIL-STD 810G with 4-foot drop.
- Vehicle mount ready with MobileDemand Snap Mount.
- Rubber corner bumpers for added shock absorption.
- Protected ports.
- Available as bundles that include Surface tablet.
Surface tablet + rugged case + screen protector. Ready-to-deploy.
- Sealed and delivered for productivity.
- Screen protector pre-applied by experts in dust-controlled environment.
- Ships to customer with rugged case installed.
- MIL-STD 810G with 4-foot drop.
- Easy to carry with hand strap and briefcase handle; Optional shoulder straps.
- Various models of Surface Pro 4 and Surface 3.
High performance, highly sealed, 8, 10 and 11-inch rugged Windows® tablets.
- Low to high end of price and functionality.
- Fully rugged standards (4 and 5 foot drop, MIL-STD 810G) for mobile computing systems.
- Highly sealed IP67 and IP65 devices.
- Built-in high performance barcode scanning option.
- 3D camera functionality with xTablet T8650.
- Designed for enterprise operations anywhere, in any environment.
- Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) available for hazardous applications.
- Starting price of $845.
Fully rugged productivity tools, 7 and 10-inch Window® tablets.
- Built-in and programmable keypad.
- Hot swappable batteries for no-interruption productivity.
- High performance barcode scanner for fast and efficient data entry.
- Full range of tablet accessories including mounts, carrying options, keyboards and credit card reader.
- Ultra-rugged tablets (IP65 and 5-foot drops, MIL-STD 810G) for the harshest work environments.
- Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) tablets available for hazardous applications.
- Starting price from $1,930.
Mounts and Docks
There's no doubt that MobileDemand tablets bring productivity and versatility to your business. But where users can truly capitalize on the benefits of the device is by implementing a mount or dock for that tablet. Whether it's a forklift, truck, wall, tractor, cart, machine or boat, MobileDemand has a mounting solution for all of your needs.
From small footprint holders and powered, robust expansion docks, MobileDemand sales experts are here to help guide you in the selecting the ideal setup for your specific application.
If a dock or mount is not on your radar, consider equipping the rugged tablet with either a 2-point or 4-point shoulder strap for safe and easy carrying of the device.
Not sure which mount you need? Use the Mounting Wizard.
Each MobileDemand tablet comes with:
Microsoft® Windows® operating system.
Intel® processors designed for performance.
Ruggedness for device protection.
Best-in-class service and support.
Looking to replace your DRS Armor or GD-Itronix tablets?
With DRS Armor and GD-Itronix ceasing their rugged tablet operations, you may be finding it difficult to locate replacement parts or new devices. That's because they aren't available. So to help guide you finding tablets similar to those from DRS and Itronix, we've created a tablet similarity page comparing them to MobileDemand ruggedized tablets.