Rugged Tablets for Food & Beverage Distribution
You know how important it is to improve visibility of your supply chain. It can increase efficiency and productivity of your mobile workforce and help you become more responsive to customer needs.
Rugged tablets will help you achieve more timely and accurate store delivery, build a stronger brand image, improve utilization, lower inventory costs and make substantial improvements to your overall operations.
Need barcodes for your products? Utilize the MobileDemand free barcode generator
Bring mobility to your dimensioning with xDIM™ Mobile
xDIM™ Mobile is an NTEP Certified, innovative cloud-based mobile dimensioning system designed to help companies increase efficiencies, reduce costs and optimize space with patented software that quickly and accurately determine parcel dimensions from anywhere. The ability to measure boxes wherever they are enables a more mobile, agile workforce and replaces costly and cumbersome fixed measurement equipment.
- Beer, wine & spirits – Moving cases of beer, wine and spirits requires a ruggedized device that can provide fast and accurate inventory management. xTablets have the power and functionality you need including barcode scanning.
- Water – This fast-growing segment faces many challenges, including compliance, escalating fuel costs and the need to manage inventory and optimize resources. Tablets improve operational efficiency, increases mobile workforce productivity and has proven, over time, to be more cost efficient than consumer-grade devices.
- Dairy – With “time” being such a critical factor in the management of perishable products, distribution efficiency is increasingly important when it comes to meeting customer needs. MobileDemand devices streamline core business functions for better visibility, accountability and productivity.
- Soft drinks & energy drinks – The soft drink and energy drink industry is complex, with many different SKUs and new products being launched every day. Manage products and inventory efficiently by using tablets with integrated barcode scanners.
- Snack foods – With tight profit margins, you need the right tools can make your field representatives more efficient. With MobileDemand’s xTablets, you will be able to assess workload and capacity, ensure dispatch and route optimization, and access updated personnel schedules.
- Ensure compliance with brand standards and retailer requirements.
- Better manage accounts and improve customer service while lowering operating costs.
- Exchange information between supplier and buyer instantly by enabling electronic invoicing with DEX.
- Enter orders remotely. Enable precise management of orders from the moment they are placed.
- Address product replenishment to keep product on the shelves and avoid product out-of stocks.
- Optimize routing and re-routing of field sales personnel.
- Track and manage inventory from the supplier to the consumer in real-time and know where your products and resources are, always.
- Capture an image of a signature for proof of delivery.
- Increase the number of stops per day and speed up settlement. Enable field sales to sell more by securing additional shelf space for your product.
- Peddle sales
- Barcode scanning and RFID capabilities for fast and accurate data collection
- Truck and car mounts available
- Microsoft Windows Professional OS runs full-screen versions of vertical and traditional business applications
- Powerful Intel processor for graphic and inventory intensive applications
- 7” to 12” tablet PCs with ideal screen real estate to view maps, presentations and shelf sets
- Integrated color camera to capture images of damaged goods and competitive displays
- Credit card reader option for payment at the point of transaction
- WLAN and WWAN connectivity for real-time communication
- GPS for route optimization and reduced fuel costs
- Built rugged for operation in cold/warm storage and outdoors
The second largest Anheuser-Busch wholesaler in the U.S. sees immediate benefits of MobileDemand xTablets.
For warehouses and manufacturing facilities throughout the world including Japs-Olson Co., it’s absolutely vital that they are as efficient as possible.
Having complete screen visibility is crucial for frontline workers, but an intense glare or a shattered screen can halt work on the spot. A shattered screen may take your tablet out of commission for …
Following ruggedness, mobility is one of the most important requirements for companies investing in a rugged tablet for their workplace; but sometimes workers need their tablet to become stationary. …
MIL-STD-810G is something you often see referred to when it comes to rugged technology. Companies will claim MIL-STD-810G designed, certified, and tested, but …
Firstline workers all over the world, spanning countless environments and workflows in industries such as manufacturing, retail, restaurants, and more, are using MobileDemand rugged tablets and cases …