Rugged Tablets for Energy - Oil, Gas & Mining
The energy and mining industry has always been a rough and tough profession, one where everything that enters that environment will likely come out with scratches and dents. The paper and pen of the past has turned to rugged tablets being the preferred companion of the mobile workers. The digital shift in the world of business has not escaped the centuries old energy and mining industry.
- Oil and Gas – Managing customers, capacity, personnel and regulatory requirements, productivity can be a challenge for an oil and gas company. xTablets are a valuable tool for streamlining operations, ensuring on-time service, managing and scheduling repairs, monitoring operations and maximizing resources.
- Mining – As maintenance timelines are stretched by unforeseen circumstances and budget cuts, rugged devices are an economical way to optimize resources, manage field personnel, track work orders and ensure the delivery of necessary parts and equipment. Rugged and sealed tablets are the perfect companion for mobile workers operating in dirty conditions.
- Chemical – Whether it’s handling regulations or meeting customer demand it is a challenge today to run a lean chemical industry company and generate profits. Ruggedized tablets are valuable tools for monitoring operations, maximizing uptime, ensuring on-time service, managing and scheduling repairs, and improving productivity of a mobile workforce.
- Operate safely using C1D2 tablets
- Increase efficiency and productivity
- Improve customer satisfaction and service levels
- Optimize resource utilization and save on fuel costs
- Real-time access to data at the point of service
- Improve data accuracy and eliminate duplicate work
- Capture images of damaged items for quick problem identification and resolution
- Delivery route optimization
- Work order management
- Proof of service
- Asset management
- Shipping and receiving
- Workforce automation
- Resource optimization
- Industrial equipment maintenance
- Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) certified
- Military specifications for temperature exposure, vibration, drop, shock, dust and water resistance
- Standard, full-screen software applications that run in a standard Windows environment
- Intel processor for graphic and data intensive applications
- Secure wireless LAN and WWAN connectivity for real-time communication
- Handheld, stationary or vehicle-mounted handling options
- All-light readable display for indoor or outdoor use
- Integrated, tethered or wireless barcode scanning to ensure accurate input
- RFID reading through optional devices
- Color camera for image capture
- Mic and speakers for voice recording and playback