Rugged Tablets for Field Services
Field service organizations rely on rugged tools that can weather any environment and situation, and the same is true for their mobile computing and communication devices. Professional services, public utilities, maintenance and repair services, and telecommunications operations all face similar challenges—difficult weather, tight schedules, real-time communication and the need for centralized data access and input.
By providing innovative rugged technology for field service industries, we're helping frontline workers do more where the work gets done.
- Public Utilities – From managing customers, capacity, personnel and regulatory requirements, productivity can be a challenge for a water, gas, electric or sanitation utility. Ruggedized tablets are valuable tools for streamlining operations, ensuring on-time service, managing and scheduling repairs and maximizing resources.
- Maintenance and Repair Services – As maintenance timelines are stretched by unforeseen circumstances and budget cuts, rugged tablets are an economical way to optimize resources, manage field personnel, track work orders and ensure the delivery of necessary parts and equipment.
- Telecommunications – What's typically required in the telecom industry is a tablet that can withstand the elements, both in-vehicle and while the worker is out on foot, with constant access to work orders and other real-time information.
- Increase efficiency and productivity
- Improve customer satisfaction and service levels
- Optimize resource utilization and save on fuel costs
- Real-time access to data at the point of service
- Improve data accuracy and eliminate duplicate work
- Capture images of damaged items for no-questions claims processing
- Accelerate payment cycles
- Delivery route optimization
- Work order management
- Proof of service and payment collection
- Asset management
- Shipping and receiving
- Workforce automation
- Resource optimization
- Industrial equipment maintenance
- Home repair and service
- Engineered for temperature exposure, vibration, drop, shock, dust and water resistance
- Standard, full-screen software applications that run in a full Windows environment
- Intel processor for graphic and data intensive applications
- Secure connectivity for real-time communication
- Easy release vehicle mounted tablets
- All-light readable display for indoor and outdoor use
- Integrated, tethered or wireless barcode scanning to ensure accurate data input
- RFID reading through optional devices
- Color cameras
- Credit card reader option for payment at the point of transaction
HVAC technicians streamline service calls using Surface 3 tablets with rugged Surface cases. Provides digital access to work orders, invoicing, manuals and more.Learn more
Rugged tablets are extremely popular for frontline workers due to their ease of mobility. But sometimes, even the most mobile of workers need to be stationary. The ability to quickly switch from …Read more
MIL-STD-810G is something you often see referred to when it comes to rugged technology. Companies will claim MIL-STD-810G designed, certified, and tested, …Read more
Firstline workers all over the world, spanning countless environments and workflows in industries such as manufacturing, retail, restaurants, and more, are using MobileDemand rugged tablets and cases …Read more