Rugged Tablets for Restaurant
Rugged tablets and cases provide your team with the mobility to effectively manage food preparation, inventory levels, customer orders and payments, adding value to your product offering and service quality. Tablets provide extended protection to virtually eliminate failures from unplanned breakage that would interfere in you business continuity. The move from paper to a digital record, in particular, makes processes faster, reduces unwanted errors and allows for sharing with operations so they can make quicker decision that impact the company's bottom line.
- Quick serve – Also known as fast food restaurants that serve fast food cuisine and has minimal table service such as chain restaurants, truck stops, concession stands.
- Fast casual – Restaurants that do not offer full table service, but advertises higher quality food than fast food restaurants, with fewer frozen or processed ingredients. From catering, cafeterias and food trucks to ice cream parlors, cafes and hot dog stands.
- Casual dining – Sit down restaurants that serve moderately priced food in a casual atmosphere. Excluding buffet-style restaurants, casual dining restaurants typically provide table service. Diners, pubs, and sandwich bars, pizzerias are common.
- Premium casual – Upscale fast casual dining typically features a dining room and lounge. Most have multiple screens are located in downtown areas or in shopping districts.
- Outdoor dining – Weather dependent environments with full sunshine capability like beer gardens, catered events, rooftops, entertainment venues, festivals and drive-throughs are able to complete transactions.
- Fine dining – Full-service restaurants with specific dedicated meal courses with an upscale ambience. While most typically are elegant with a dress code and white tablecloths, others such as gastropubs are not.
- Full service – Sit down eatery where food is served directly to the table. Provides takeout, delivery and may sell alcoholic beverages or present live entertainment.
- Digitally automate clip board processes documented with clip boards to increase accuracy and efficiency
- Manage supplier relations and maintain a real-time record of merchandise inventory
- Secure wireless communication to expedite order entry and checkout
- Access and edit customer account and payment information instantly
- Manage personnel schedules, assignments and certifications
- Expedite order entry and payment during peak traffic periods
- Food safety
- Digital data capture
- Inspection and traceability
- Line busting during peak traffic
- Mobile point-of-sale (POS)
- Promotion tracking
- Staffing management
- Restaurant operations and tasks
- Inventory tracking
- Training and onboarding
- Standard, full-screen software applications
- Windows Pro, Android and iOS operating systems
- Standard back handstrap and briefcase handle for ease of carry and portbility
- Front and back cameras for photo documentation
- Built rugged for drop, shock, water resistance, dust and temperature exposure
- Handheld, stationary, cart or vehicle mounted options
- Integrated barcode scanner to ensure accurate data collection
- Secure LAN and WWAN connectivity for real-time communication
- Various I/O ports for attached external peripherals
- Bluetooth 4.x - 5.0