Rugged Tablets for Retail Supply Chain
In retail, it’s all about how you connect with shoppers to keep them coming back. It’s how you turn browsers into buyers. It’s how you transform casual customers into passionate brand advocates. And, it’s how you drive more frequent visits and a larger basket size with exceptional customer experiences.
With MobileDemand’s rugged tablets for retail, you have immediate access to information that will help you satisfy customers. Ruggedized devices enables supply chain efficiency for improved inventory visibility, lower operating costs and reduced out-of-stocks to meet customer demands.
Barcode and RFID scanners, along with a credit card reader and high speed wireless connectivity are all elements of this productive rugged computing solution.
Need barcodes for your products? Utilize the MobileDemand free barcode generator.
- Stores – To keep pace with consumer education and knowledge, retail stores need to excel at providing exceptional customer service. Durable tablets take your store mobile with assisted selling, mobile POS and line busting for a lasting positive impression.
- Restaurants – A restaurant requires meticulous organization, skillful planning and an extreme level of flexibility. Rugged Windows tablets provide your team with the tools to effectively manage food preparation, supply levels, storage, and customer orders and payments without sacrificing product and service quality.
- Vending – To run profitable operations, ruggedized tablets and rugged accessories help vending management reallocate attention from stocking levels, inventory turns, obsolete parts and warranties to focusing on providing the best customer experience every day.
- Manage supplier relations and maintain a real-time record of merchandise inventory.
- Recommend product and verify inventory without leaving the customer’s side.
- Expedite checkout using integrated barcode and RFID scanning.
- Complete transactions and share promotions with customers based on their shopping history from any location on the retail floor.
- Secure wireless communication to ensure floor sales staff can perform price lookups and answer customer questions in real time.
- Access and edit customer account and payment information instantly.
- Manage personnel schedules, assignments and certifications.
- Inventory tracking
- Store operations
- Line busting
- Point-of-sale (POS)
- Promotion tracking
- Training retailers
- Account management
- Staffing management
- Standard, full-screen software applications that run on Microsoft Windows Professional operating systems
- Intel processing power for graphic and data intensive applications
- MIL-STD810G and IP specifications for drop, shock, water resistance, dust and temperature exposure
- Handheld, stationary or cart-mounted handling options
- Integrated barcode scanner to ensure accurate data collection
- RFID reading through optional devices
- Secure wireless LAN and WWAN connectivity for real-time communication
- Various I/O ports for attached external peripherals
- Bluetooth 4.0
MobileDemand has been off to a stellar start in 2017, announcing 4 new rugged tablets since the first of the year. In addition to those Windows 10 devices, the unveiling of the innovative …Read more
Business users frequently claim that they have to choose between convenience and productivity when it comes to mobility. With Windows 10 tablets, users can have a “no compromise” …Read more
Rugged Windows tablet with 3D camera, 2D barcode scanner, fingerprint reader, 4G LTE and 5-foot drop. 8-inch Windows 10 device.Buy now Learn more
Starting at $595, the 10.1'' xTablet Flex 10A is a Windows 10 2-in-1 tablet and comes standard in a rugged case with rubber bumpers, scratch-proof screen protector and hand straps.Buy now Learn more