Rugged Tablets for Retail Supply Chain
In retail, it’s all about how you connect with shoppers to keep them coming back. It’s how you turn browsers into buyers. It’s how you transform casual customers into passionate brand advocates. And, it’s how you drive more frequent visits and a larger basket size with exceptional customer experiences.
With MobileDemand’s rugged tablets for retail, you have immediate access to information that will help you satisfy customers. Ruggedized devices enables supply chain efficiency for improved inventory visibility, lower operating costs and reduced out-of-stocks to meet customer demands.
Barcode and RFID scanners, along with a credit card reader and high speed wireless connectivity are all elements of this productive rugged computing solution.
Need barcodes for your products? Utilize the MobileDemand free barcode generator.
- Stores – To keep pace with consumer education and knowledge, retail stores need to excel at providing exceptional customer service. Durable tablets take your store mobile with assisted selling, mobile POS and line busting for a lasting positive impression.
- Restaurants – A restaurant requires meticulous organization, skillful planning and an extreme level of flexibility. Rugged Windows tablets provide your team with the tools to effectively manage food preparation, supply levels, storage, and customer orders and payments without sacrificing product and service quality.
- Vending – To run profitable operations, ruggedized tablets and rugged accessories help vending management reallocate attention from stocking levels, inventory turns, obsolete parts and warranties to focusing on providing the best customer experience every day.
- Manage supplier relations and maintain a real-time record of merchandise inventory.
- Recommend product and verify inventory without leaving the customer’s side.
- Expedite checkout using integrated barcode and RFID scanning.
- Complete transactions and share promotions with customers based on their shopping history from any location on the retail floor.
- Secure wireless communication to ensure floor sales staff can perform price lookups and answer customer questions in real time.
- Access and edit customer account and payment information instantly.
- Manage personnel schedules, assignments and certifications.
- Inventory tracking
- Store operations
- Line busting
- Point-of-sale (POS)
- Promotion tracking
- Training retailers
- Account management
- Staffing management
- Standard, full-screen software applications that run on Microsoft Windows Professional or Android operating systems
- Intel processing power for graphic and data intensive applications
- MIL-STD810G and IP specifications for drop, shock, water resistance, dust and temperature exposure
- Handheld, stationary or cart-mounted handling options
- Integrated barcode scanner to ensure accurate data collection
- RFID reading through optional devices
- Secure wireless LAN and WWAN connectivity for real-time communication
- Various I/O ports for attached external peripherals
- Bluetooth 4.x - 5.0
As the world begins to open up in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses are facing new challenges in everyday operations. Even as we find some normalcy, these businesses will ultimately …Read more
MobileDemand’s xTablet A1180 Earns SOTI and VMWare Certifications to Ensure Security and Maximize Uptime
MobileDemand’s xTablet A1180 is now even more productive for the enterprise with the SOTI and VMWare certifications. With SOTI and VMWare certifications, businesses can utilize Enterprise …Read more
For today's modern enterprises, staying connected is crucial. Operating at the level of reliability Verizon connectivity provides is what frontline workers expect. Verizon Wireless has certified the …Read more
Ultimate Rugged xCase for latest iPad 10.2” Model expands MobileDemand’s family of rugged protection for Apple devices
Military-grade rugged case provides industry-leading tablet protection to increase iPad life expectancy, is easy to carry and hold, mountable and add-on ready.
MobileDemand continues to lead the way …Read more