Rugged Tablets for Transportation & Logistics
- Rail – From tracking rolling stock to streamlining the delivery of people and freight, rugged PCs can help you manage your workforce and keep pace with the daily operations.
- Intermodal – Built to meet the demands of shock, vibration, moisture exposure and temperature extremes, our Windows devices let you analyze resource utilization, create schedules, evaluate capacity and plan transfers from one mode of transport to another.
- Planes & Airports – The xTablets from MobileDemand, along with its tablet accessories, is a valuable tool in streamlining plane and airline operations, ensuring on-time departures and arrivals and meeting safety and regulatory requirements.
- Shipping & Ports –Ideal for withstanding the harsh atmosphere of ports, warehouses, cold storage and dock transfer, rugged devices are versatile tools for supply chain management, vessel tracking and ship maintenance.
- Trucking – MobileDemand’s xTablet series of rugged computers are ideally suited for the trucking and transport industries, allowing truckers and fleet managers to succeed in demanding work conditions that allow little room for error.
- Communicate with workers in real-time
- Reduce costly paperwork
- Eliminate data entry errors
- Track container locations
- Optimize asset utilization
- Improve customer service
- Scan bar codes and capture signatures
- Capture images of damaged items
- Minimize downtime
Need barcodes for your products? Utilize the MobileDemand free barcode generator.
- Route optimization
- Capacity management
- Proof of service and/or delivery
- Inventory management
- Shipping and receiving
- Inspections and maintenance
- Various GPS and RFID applications
- Passenger ticketing
- In-transit visibility (ITV)
- Standard, full-screen software applications that run on Microsoft Windows Professional or Home Edition OS
- Intel processor for complex T&L applications
- Built rugged for drop, shock, water resistance, dust and temperature exposure
- Handheld, stationary or mounted handling options - Learn about vehicle mount tablets
- Long-life battery options
- All-light readable display for indoor and outdoor use
- Integrated, tethered or wireless barcode scanning to ensure accurate data collection
- RFID reading through optional devices
- Secure wireless LAN and WWAN connectivity for real-time communication
- Color cameras to capture images of damaged goods
- GPS for route optimization and fuel cost reduction
MobileDemand and PeopleNet streamline operations for Heniff Transportation Systems. Liquid bulk carrier anticipates savings of roughly $1,150,000 per year.Learn more
Since deploying the xTablet Flex rugged tablets, Erdner has seen significant improvements to product traceability and data visibility.Learn more
By deploying rugged tablets, fleets are reducing costs, increasing safety and compliance, and improving customer service. PeopleNet shows how.Learn more
To test the durability of the UAG Surface Pro 4 rugged case, we performed a head-to-head drop test against the MobileDemand rugged Surface Pro 4 case. The tablets with cases were dropped from 4- …Read more
Armed with the right tablets and the right apps, airlines can find real efficiencies across many scenarios. One of those scenarios is the Electronic Flight Bag (EFB), in which pilots can …Read more
Windows 10 Pro devices provide you the powerful essentials you need for your business tablets and PCs - more security features, enhanced control, and robust and innovative devices – and …Read more
Rugged Windows tablet with 3D camera, 2D barcode scanner, fingerprint reader and 5-foot drop. 8-inch Windows 10 device.Buy now Learn more