Rugged Tablets for Transportation & Logistics
- Rail – From tracking rolling stock to streamlining the delivery of people and freight, rugged PCs can help you manage your workforce and keep pace with the daily operations.
- Intermodal – Built to meet the demands of shock, vibration, moisture exposure and temperature extremes, our Windows devices let you analyze resource utilization, create schedules, evaluate capacity and plan transfers from one mode of transport to another.
- Planes & Airports – The xTablets from MobileDemand, along with its tablet accessories, is a valuable tool in streamlining plane and airline operations, ensuring on-time departures and arrivals and meeting safety and regulatory requirements.
- Shipping & Ports –Ideal for withstanding the harsh atmosphere of ports, warehouses, cold storage and dock transfer, rugged devices are versatile tools for supply chain management, vessel tracking and ship maintenance.
- Trucking – MobileDemand’s xTablet series of rugged computers are ideally suited for the trucking and transport industries, allowing truckers and fleet managers to succeed in demanding work conditions that allow little room for error.
- Communicate with workers in real-time
- Reduce costly paperwork
- Eliminate data entry errors
- Track container locations
- Optimize asset utilization
- Improve customer service
- Scan bar codes and capture signatures
- Capture images of damaged items
- Minimize downtime
Need barcodes for your products? Utilize the MobileDemand free barcode generator.
- Route optimization
- Capacity management
- Proof of service and/or delivery
- Inventory management
- Shipping and receiving
- Inspections and maintenance
- Various GPS and RFID applications
- Passenger ticketing
- In-transit visibility (ITV)
- Standard, full-screen software applications that run on Microsoft Windows Professional or Home Edition OS
- Intel processor for complex T&L applications
- Built rugged for drop, shock, water resistance, dust and temperature exposure
- Handheld, stationary or mounted handling options - Learn about vehicle mount tablets
- Long-life battery options
- All-light readable display for indoor and outdoor use
- Integrated, tethered or wireless barcode scanning to ensure accurate data collection
- RFID reading through optional devices
- Secure wireless LAN and WWAN connectivity for real-time communication
- Color cameras to capture images of damaged goods
- GPS for route optimization and fuel cost reduction
MobileDemand and PeopleNet streamline operations for Heniff Transportation Systems. Liquid bulk carrier anticipates savings of roughly $1,150,000 per year.Learn more
Since deploying the xTablet Flex rugged tablets, Erdner has seen significant improvements to product traceability and data visibility.Learn more
By deploying rugged tablets, fleets are reducing costs, increasing safety and compliance, and improving customer service. PeopleNet shows how.Learn more
Military-Grade Rugged Case for Microsoft® Surface Go Introduced by MobileDemand
Rugged case provides industry-leading tablet protection, is easy to carry and hold, …Read more
At MobileDemand, quality is our purpose and rugged is our life. We know the world is a rough place, and MobileDemand wants to help make it a little less difficult by keeping your iPad Pro 10.5-inch …Read more
With the new MobileDemand xTablet T1270 getting ready to come to the market, it was only a matter of time before an expert put it through its paces.
The xTablet T1270 is an impressive machine, …Read more
Integration of Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera provides breakthrough 3D sensing in mobile tablets for variety of industries
HIAWATHA, IA – June 21, 2018 – MobileDemand is …Read more