Rugged Tablets for Transportation & Logistics
- Rail – From tracking rolling stock to streamlining the delivery of people and freight, rugged PCs can help you manage your workforce and keep pace with the daily operations.
- Intermodal – Built to meet the demands of shock, vibration, moisture exposure and temperature extremes, our Windows devices let you analyze resource utilization, create schedules, evaluate capacity and plan transfers from one mode of transport to another.
- Planes & Airports – The xTablets from MobileDemand, along with its tablet accessories, is a valuable tool in streamlining plane and airline operations, ensuring on-time departures and arrivals and meeting safety and regulatory requirements.
- Shipping & Ports – Ideal for withstanding the harsh atmosphere of ports, warehouses, cold storage and dock transfer, rugged devices are versatile tools for supply chain management, vessel tracking and ship maintenance.
- Trucking – MobileDemand’s xTablet series of rugged computers are ideally suited for the trucking and transport industries, allowing truckers and fleet managers to succeed in demanding work conditions that allow little room for error.
- Communicate with workers in real-time
- Reduce costly paperwork
- Eliminate data entry errors
- Track container locations
- Optimize asset utilization
- Improve customer service
- Scan bar codes and capture signatures
- Capture images of damaged items
- Minimize downtime
Need barcodes for your products? Utilize the MobileDemand free barcode generator.
- Route optimization
- Capacity management
- Proof of service and/or delivery
- Inventory management
- Shipping and receiving
- Inspections and maintenance
- Various GPS and RFID applications
- Passenger ticketing
- In-transit visibility (ITV)
- Standard, full-screen software applications that run on Microsoft Windows Professional or Home Edition OS
- Intel processor for complex T&L applications
- Built rugged for drop, shock, water resistance, dust and temperature exposure
- Handheld, stationary or mounted handling options - Learn about vehicle mount tablets
- Long-life battery options
- All-light readable display for indoor and outdoor use
- Integrated, tethered or wireless barcode scanning to ensure accurate data collection
- RFID reading through optional devices
- Secure wireless LAN and WWAN connectivity for real-time communication
- Color cameras to capture images of damaged goods
- GPS for route optimization and fuel cost reduction
MobileDemand and PeopleNet streamline operations for Heniff Transportation Systems. Liquid bulk carrier anticipates savings of roughly $1,150,000 per year.Learn more
Since deploying the xTablet Flex rugged tablets, Erdner has seen significant improvements to product traceability and data visibility.Learn more
By deploying rugged tablets, fleets are reducing costs, increasing safety and compliance, and improving customer service. PeopleNet shows how.Learn more
The leader in rugged enterprise mobility meets world-class connectivity from Verizon, making it easier than ever for businesses to work from anywhere
MobileDemand, provider of the biggest …Read more
As Leading Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) company, SOTI offers time-saving deployment configuration, application management, help desk and security control to the MobileDemand Android rugged …Read more
Innovation Announcement: NEW Rugged Protection for the Ultimate iPad® Pro 11” and the Mighty iPad Mini®
Rugged, enterprise-ready cases for iPad are primed for productivity-enhancing add-ons.
More and more companies are starting to run their workforces from powerful consumer-grade tablets, like iPads, …Read more
MobileDemand has announced the release of two robust, rugged cases for Microsoft Surface Pro and Surface Go that include patented features and utility to enhance the capability of consumer and …Read more