Rugged Tablets for Warehousing
When you’re in manufacturing and warehousing, you need a rugged computer system that can handle complex data collection and tracking applications. Whether your facility is private, public, automated, climate-controlled or a distribution center (DC), it's vital to keep the right product moving to the proper destination as efficiently as possible.
Instead of using a variety of smaller specialty handhelds, the full Windows tablet capabilities give you the ability to operate off-the-shelf software written for the standard Windows environment. This gives you real-time access to information about inventory, work-in-progress, assets and other trackables.
Need barcodes for your products? Utilize the MobileDemand free barcode generator.
- Consumer packaged goods (CPG) – Tight margins and increasing demands from retailers and consumers require greater productivity and management of products through the consumer goods supply chain. MobileDemand rugged tablets help you get the right products in the right quantities to the retailer so that they are always there when consumers want them. From shop floor data collection to delivery to the store or directly to the consumer, xTablets provide accurate real-time information regarding your products on the move.
- Industrial packaged goods (IPG) – To stay competitive, there is constant pressure for industrial goods manufacturers to cut operational costs and improve delivery to customers. The family of tablets from MobileDemand allow you to streamline your entire supply chain operation from receiving parts and tracking them through manufacturing, to the warehouse and finally to the customer. xTablets support ERP and warehouse management systems and can be mounted directly to the forklift for applications including inventory management, cross-docking, pick and put away and direct store delivery.
- Ensure quality control
- Ensure shipping and inventory accuracy
- Optimize efficiency
- Improve product turns
- Track goods from production to loading
- Real-time order status
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Volume dimensioning for accurate billing
- Shop floor data collection
- Work in progress (WIP)
- Shipping and receiving
- Quality assurance
- Time & attendance
- Inventory management / tracking
- Pick and put away functions
- Cross dock / LTL
- Handheld, stationary or forklift-mounted handling options
- Standard full screen software applications that run in standard Windows environments
- 3D camera for precise volume dimensioning
- External WiFi antenna for improved connectivity
- Built to survive extreme vibrations and temperatures
- Read barcodes via integrated scanner
- RFID reading through optional devices
- Secure wireless LAN
Since deploying the xTablet Flex rugged tablets, Erdner has seen significant improvements to product traceability and data visibility.Learn more
Timberline utilizes Surface Pro 4 with rugged case for inventory and work-in-progress updates.Learn more
Rugged Windows tablet with 3D camera, 2D barcode scanner, fingerprint reader, 4G LTE and 5-foot drop. 8-inch Windows 10 device.Buy now Learn more