Rugged Tablets for Warehousing & Manufacturing
When you’re in manufacturing and warehousing, you need a rugged computer system that can handle complex data collection and tracking applications. Whether your facility is private, public, automated, climate-controlled or a distribution center (DC), it's vital to keep the right product moving to the proper destination as efficiently as possible.
Instead of using a variety of smaller specialty handhelds, the full Windows tablet capabilities give you the ability to operate off-the-shelf software written for the standard Windows environment. This gives you real-time access to information about inventory, work-in-progress, assets and other trackables.
- Consumer packaged goods (CPG) – Tight margins and increasing demands from retailers and consumers require greater productivity and management of products through the consumer goods supply chain. MobileDemand rugged tablets help you get the right products in the right quantities to the retailer so that they are always there when consumers want them. From shop floor data collection to delivery to the store or directly to the consumer, xTablets provide accurate real-time information regarding your products on the move.
- Industrial packaged goods (IPG) – To stay competitive, there is constant pressure for industrial goods manufacturers to cut operational costs and improve delivery to customers. The family of tablets from MobileDemand allow you to streamline your entire supply chain operation from receiving parts and tracking them through manufacturing, to the warehouse and finally to the customer. xTablets support ERP and warehouse management systems and can be mounted directly to the forklift for applications including inventory management, cross-docking, pick and put away and direct store delivery.
- Ensure quality control
- Ensure shipping and inventory accuracy
- Optimize efficiency
- Improve product turns
- Track goods from production to loading
- Real-time order status
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Shop floor data collection
- Work in progress (WIP)
- Shipping and receiving
- Quality assurance
- Time & attendance
- Inventory management / tracking
- Pick and put away functions
- Cross dock / LTL
- Handheld, stationary or forklift-mounted handling options
- Standard full screen software applications that run in standard Windows environments
- External WiFi antenna for improved connectivity
- Built to survive extreme vibrations and temperatures
- Read barcodes via integrated scanner
- RFID reading through optional devices
- Secure wireless LAN
For warehouse and production facilities worldwide, the efficient movement of materials and employees alike is key to running a successful operation. For Minnesota-based Japs-Olson, this involves …Read more
One of the many attractive features of MobileDemand tablets is the ability to mount the ruggedized devices pretty much anywhere, giving access to real-time information to whoever may need …Read more
(From Modern Materials Handling and Contributing Editor Bridget McCrea): The area that lies outside of the four walls of the warehouse and distribution center (DC) is a place where drivers are busy …Read more
Transform the way you work with the rugged and dependable computing power of the xTablet T1600. Large, outdoor viewable display.Buy now Learn more