3D Camera Systems for Rugged Tablets
Take your productivity to another dimension
MobileDemand's industry-first broad offering of 3D camera systems will allow you to enhance your capability and productivity. Powered by the Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D415 with 3D depth sensing, the rugged tablet with 3D camera will allow you to enhance your capability and productivity. Logistics functions can benefit by automatic dimensioning of pallets and boxes, while airlines can measure cargo and luggage automatically utilizing a mobile rugged tablet. Industrial applications can include 3D scanning and modeling of assets and facilities.
Integrated 3D camera system available for:
Add-on expansion module available for:
- xTablet Flex 10A
- xTablet T1540
- xTablet T8650
- xTablet T1150
- xTablet T1270
- Rugged case for Surface Pro®
- Rugged case for Surface Go®
For pricing and availability information, contact a MobileDemand Tablet Expert at 319.363.4121 or Sales@MobileDemand.com.
The integration of Intel RealSense Depth Camera provides breakthrough 3D sensing in mobile tablets for variety of industries. Powered by the Intel RealSense Depth Camera D415 with 3D depth sensing, MobileDemand's rugged tablets with 3D camera will allow customers to enhance their capability and productivity. Logistics functions can benefit by automatic dimensioning of pallets and boxes, while airlines can measure cargo and luggage automatically utilizing a mobile rugged tablet. Industrial applications can include 3D scanning and modeling of assets and facilities.
The Intel RealSense Depth Camera D415 features long-range capabilities, high depth resolution, and includes active infrared stereo with standard or wide-field of view. Pairing the 3D camera with rugged tablets offered by MobileDemand provides customers the ability to implement 3D technology into their work environments. Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0 is available, which includes developer tools for many platforms, allowing customers to develop their own depth sensing applications. MobileDemand is currently identifying software companies that offer 3D software applications in many industries, including
- Warehousing, distribution, transportation/logistics, manufacturing – capturing box and pallet dimensions, auto-calculate volume, also known as volume dimensioning.
- Law Enforcement/Public Safety – forensics, crash scenes
- Airline/Travel – automate checked, gate-checked, and carry-on luggage
- Healthcare – 3D modeling for wound measurement and care
- Industrial – 3D modeling of interiors, piping, machinery and other assets
- Insurance – capture 3D models scenes for claims and estimates
- Construction – measurements of windows, carpet/flooring, concrete, etc., for estimates
- Infrastructure, Archeology, Utilities – 3D scanning of assets and objects
3D Camera Characteristics
|Model:||Intel RealSense D415 Camera|
|Technology:||IntelRealSEnse Vision Processor D4; Intel RealSense module D415)
Active IR stereo
|Depth of Field View:||69.4° x 42.5° x 77° (+/- 3°)|
|Output:||Depth stream resolution up to 1280x720; frame rate up to 90fps|
|Sensor Resolution:||RBG 1920x1080 at 30fps|
|Sensor FOV:||69.4° Horizontal x 42.5° Vertical x 77° Diagonal (+/- 3°)|
|Distance and Range:||Minimum depth - distance 0.3m
Maximum range - approximately 10m depending on calibration, scene, and lighting conditions