xTablet Flex 10A
Quad Core, ultra-mobile Windows 2-in-1 rugged tablet. From $595.
- Windows® 10 Professional upgrade option
- Intel® Quad-Core Atom™ Processor
- 4GB RAM and 64GB Storage
- 10.1-Inch Touchscreen
- MIL-STD-810G with 4-foot drop
- Only 2.17 lbs.
- 5MP and 2MP Color Cameras
- WiFi & Bluetooth
- Optional Attachable Keyboard and Easel
- Comes with Screen Protector, Rugged Protective Case and Carrying Straps
- 1-Year Warranty Included
- Optional Stylus (pictured)
The cloud-based 2-in-1 xTablet Flex 10A from MobileDemand is built for "light" and "medium" duty, mobile applications. Not only is the xTablet Flex 10A thin and lightweight for mobile use, but it comes standard with a protective case and scratch-proof screen protector, extending the life beyond your typical consumer-grade tablets. Other features and functionality include:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Pro or Windows® 10 Home operating system with an Intel® Quad-Core processor giving you all day
- Snap on a full QWERTY keyboard for accurate and efficient data entry. Add an easel for any-angle viewing of the tablet. Easel and keyboard sold separately.
- 10.1" 1280x800 display - Large enough for users of all ages.
- Mobile workers can stay connected to the internet and cloud with WLAN IEEE WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- The xTablet Flex 10A with
protectivecase is MIL-STD-810G certified, tested by dropping the tablet 26 times from 4 feet to plywood over concrete.
- 5800mAh li-ion batteries last up to 6 hours.
- Quick and easy mounting on walls and vehicles utilizing the optional Snap Mount.
- The Windows® Professional operating system runs full versions of your business and desktop applications providing
evengreater capacity to a mobile workforce. That means long-term cost savings by requiring less IT support.
Need help determining the best mounting setup for your application? Complete the mounting configurator.
|xTablet Flex 10A Spec Sheet||375 kb|
Physical and environmental characteristics
|Software||Windows® 10 Professional or Windows® 10 Home|
|Exterior||Rugged rubber and plastic case|
|Dimensions||With case (excludes corner bumpers): 10.5” W x 7.14” H x 1.22” D
(266.75 mm W x 181.45mm H x 30.88mm D)
|Weight||2.17 lb. (.98 kg) - base configuration|
|Drop / Shock||MIL-STD 810G, 516.6 IV: 26 repeated drops to 1 operating unit
|Operating Temp||32° F to +120° F (0° C to +49° C)|
|Storage Temp||-22° F to +160° F (-30° C to +71° C)|
|Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Processor||Intel® Atom x5-Z8350; 2M Cache, up to 1.92GHz|
|System Memory||4GB RAM DDR3L-RS-1600|
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Professional (Home optional); 64-Bit|
10.1"; 1280 (W) x 800 (H) IPS, OGS capacitive multi-touch (10-point)
|Keys||Power, volume, reset|
|I/O Board Configuration||MicroSD, micro USB 2.0 OTG, USB 3.0, mini HDMI, headphone, DC-in jack (micro USB)|
|Battery System||21.46Wh, 5800mAh, 3.7V
Up to 6 hour battery life
|Audio||Intel® SST audio device (WDM)|
|Camera||5MP rear-facing and 2MP front-facing|
Wireless & GPS network characteristics
WLAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac with built-in Bluetooth™ 4.2
|Vehicle mount||Snap Mount or X-Grip cup holder|
|xTablet Flex 10 regulatory approvals||FCC, CE and IC|
|Windows 10 User Guide||5020 kb||Tips, Tricks and More|
|Windows 10 (64-bit) Intel Power Management Driver||49 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) WIFI||39458 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) G Sensor||453 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Bluetooth||42145 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Intel Audio||695 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Camera||24231 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Audio||147 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Touchpanel||218 kb||Driver|
2-year extended warranty coverage on the MoibleDemand xTablet FlexBuy now Learn more
Steeltek, where deploying Windows 10 rugged tablets revolutionized the way they worked. Productivity and efficiency followed.Learn more
Since deploying the xTablet Flex rugged tablets, Erdner has seen significant improvements to product traceability and data visibility.Learn more
Sullivan Police Department (Mo.) deploys tablets at a fraction of the cost of previous in-vehicle laptops. Devices are also taken in to the field on certain calls.Learn more
By harnessing new technologies, rugged Windows tablets can address telecommunications scenarios that other forms of technology simply cannot. Windows tablets are uniquely capable of simplifying your …Read more
Below is a snippet from RuggedPCReview.com's in-depth review of the new xTablet Flex 10A 2-in-1 rugged tablet from MobileDemand.
Ruggedized mobile computers can cost thousands of dollars, …Read more