xTablet Flex 8A
With a low price, the xTablet Flex 8A is an exceptional tool for enterprise workers out in the field. Lightweight and an 8-inch screen make it easy to carry around all day, aiding in job performance for front-line workers, making them more efficient. MIL-STD-810G tested for a 5-foot drop ensures this tablet will take the beating of mobile work.
Minimum order quantity (MOQ) of 500 units and lead times apply. Contact a Mobility Expert at Sales@MobileDemand.com or 319.363.4121.
If you need smaller quantities, consider the 10.1" xTablet Flex 10A. The Flex 10A is still thin and light, and provides an entry-level price point.
The new, ultra-light xTablet Flex 8A is designed to help improve your daily enterprise operations without costing a fortune. Starting at only $495, the Flex 8A is ideal for field workers who carry their devices with them for most or all of the day. Other features and functionality include:
- Windows® 10 Professional or Windows® 10 Home.
- MOQ of 500 and lead time apply
- With an Intel® Quad-Core processor, the Flex 8A gives you the power and performance you need to efficiently complete your daily operations.
- 8" display - The "sweet spot" for many industries as it provides enough screen real estate for their enterprise applications but is small and light enough for all day mobility.
- Mobile workers can stay connected to the internet and cloud with WiFi 802.11b/g/n1.
- The xTablet Flex 8A comes standard with a protective case which is MIL-STD-810G certified, tested by dropping the tablet 26 times from 5 feet to plywood over concrete.
- The scratch-proof screen protector does exactly what it says, protects the screen from scratches. It is also impact resistant, enduring a 225g steel ball being dropped from 100cm.
- The Li-ion batteries last up to 7 hours2 depending on app usage.
- The Windows® operating system runs full versions of your business and desktop applications providing even greater functionality to a mobile workforce. That means long-term cost savings.
Need help determining the best mounting setup for your application? Complete the mounting configurator.
|xTablet Flex 8A Spec Sheet||454 kb|
Physical and environmental characteristics
|Dimensions||With case (excludes corner bumpers): 8.54” W x 5.08” H x 0.65” D
(217mm W x 129mm H x 16.4mm D)
|Display||8" diagonal widescreen|
|Weight||1.4 lbs (0.635 kg) - base configuration|
|Drop / Shock||MIL-STD 810G, 516.6 IV: 26 repeated drops to 1 operating unit on to plywood over concrete from 60 inches|
|Operating Temp||32° F to +120° F (0° C to +49° C)|
|Storage Temp||-22° F to +160° F (-30° C to +71° C)|
|Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Processor||Intel® Atom x5-Z8350 (2M Cache, up to 1.92 GHz)|
|System Memory||4GB RAM DDR3L-RS-1600|
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Professional or Windows® 10 Home|
8"; 1280 (W) x 800 (H) IPS; COB(P+G/OGS) Capacitive multi-touch (10-point)
Stylus sold separately
|I/O Board Configuration||Micro USB 2.0, Micro HDMI, TF card, headphone|
|Battery System||12.95Wh, 3500mAH, 3.7V
Up to 7-hour2 battery life
|Audio||Intel® SST audio device (WDM)|
|Camera||5MP rear-facing and 2MP front-facing|
Wireless & GPS network characteristics
|Wireless||WLAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n with built-in Bluetooth™ 4.21|
|Vehicle mount||Snap Mount or X-Grip cup holder|
|xTablet Flex 8A regulatory approvals||FCC, CE and IC|
The Flex 8A does not currently have a Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR), the Flex 8 MSR will not work for this device
1Only supports 2.4 Ghz band
2Battery life varies depending on settings, app usage, and other factors
|Windows 10 User Guide||5020 kb||Tips, Tricks and More|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Audio||147 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) WIFI||39458 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) G Sensor||453 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Bluetooth||42145 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Touch Panel||194 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Intel Audio||2451 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Camera||24231 kb||Driver|
2-year extended warranty coverage on the MoibleDemand xTablet FlexBuy now Learn more
Since deploying the xTablet Flex rugged tablets, Erdner has seen significant improvements to product traceability and data visibility.Learn more
Sullivan Police Department (Mo.) deploys tablets at a fraction of the cost of previous in-vehicle laptops. Devices are also taken in to the field on certain calls.Learn more
By harnessing new technologies, rugged Windows tablets can address telecommunications scenarios that other forms of technology simply cannot. Windows tablets are uniquely capable of simplifying your …Read more