xTablet Flex 8A
Easy to carry, enterprise-ready, lightweight rugged Windows tablet. From $495.
Pre-order today. Available mid-March 2017.
- Windows® 10 Professional or Windows® 10 Home
- Intel® Quad-Core Atom™ Processor
- 4GB RAM and 64GB Storage
- 8-Inch Touchscreen
- MIL-STD-810G with 4-foot drop
- Only 1.7 lbs. (0.78kg) with Case
- 5MP and 2MP Color Cameras
- WiFi and Bluetooth
- Comes with Screen Protector, Rugged
Caseand Carrying Straps
- 1-Year Warranty Included
The new, ultra-light xTablet Flex 8A is designed to help improve your daily enterprise operations without costing a fortune. Starting at only $495, the Flex 8A is ideal for field workers who carry their devices with them for most or all of the day. Other features and functionality include:
- Choose between Windows® 10 Professional or Windows® 10 Home.
- With an Intel® Quad-Core processor, the Flex 8A gives you the power and performance you need to efficiently complete your daily operations.
- 8" display - The "sweet spot" for many industries as it provides enough screen real estate for their enterprise applications but is small and light enough for all day mobility.
- Mobile workers can stay connected to the internet and cloud with WiFi 802.11b/g/n.
- The xTablet Flex 8A comes standard with a protective case which is MIL-STD-810G certified, tested by dropping the tablet 26 times from 4 feet to plywood over concrete.
- The scratch-proof screen protector does exactly what it says, protects the screen from scratches. It is also impact resistant, enduring a 225g steel ball being dropped from 100cm.
- The li-ion batteries last up to 7 hours.
- The Windows® operating system runs full versions of your business and desktop applications providing even greater functionality to a mobile workforce. That means long-term cost savings.
Need help determining the best mounting setup for your application? Complete the mounting configurator.
Physical and environmental characteristics
|Dimensions||With case (excludes corner bumpers): 8.54” W x 5.08” H x 0.65” D
(217mm W x 129mm H x 16.4mm D)
|Display||8" diagonal widescreen|
|Weight||1.4 lb. - base configuration|
|Drop / Shock||MIL-STD 810G, 516.6 IV: 26 repeated drops to 1 operating unit on to plywood over concrete from 48 inches|
|Operating Temp||32° F to +120° F (0° C to +49° C)|
|Storage Temp||-22° F to +160° F (-30° C to +71° C)|
|Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Processor||Intel® Atom x5-Z8350 (2M Cache, up to 1.92 GHz)|
|System Memory||4GB RAM DDR3L-RS-1600|
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Professional or Windows® 10 Home|
8"; 1280 (W) x 800 (H) IPS; COB(P+G/OGS) Capactive multi-touch (10-point)
|I/O Board Configuration||Micro USB 2.0, Micro HDMI, TF card, headphone|
|Battery System||12.95Wh, 3500mAH, 3.7V
7.2 hour battery life
|Audio||Intel® SST audio device (WDM)|
|Camera||5MP rear-facing and 2MP front-facing|
Wireless & GPS network characteristics
WLAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n with built-in Bluetooth™ 4.2
2.4G/5G double channels
|Vehicle mount||Snap Mount or X-Grip cup holder|
|xTablet Flex 10 regulatory approvals||FCC, CE and IC|
1-year extended warranty coverage on the MoibleDemand xTablet FlexBuy now Learn more
2-year extended warranty coverage on the MoibleDemand xTablet FlexBuy now Learn more
Since deploying the xTablet Flex rugged tablets, Erdner has seen significant improvements to product traceability and data visibility.Learn more
Sullivan Police Department (Mo.) deploys tablets at a fraction of the cost of previous in-vehicle laptops. Devices are also taken in to the field on certain calls.Learn more