Ultra rugged, powerful Windows tablet with large display. Up to 11.5 hours of battery and optional barcode scanning.
- Numeric keypad integrated
- Windows® 10 Professional
- MIL-STD-810G with 4-foot drop; IP65
- 4G / LTE compatible via USB
- 5 MP color camera
- Up to 11.5 hours of battery life
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- US Power Cord included
- Optional barcode scanner
- Mounts and accessories
The xTablet T1200 is end-of-life. For information on purchasing, contact one of our Tablet Experts at Sales@MobileDemand.com or 319.363.4121.
The MobileDemand high-performance, all-light readable xTablet T1200 bolsters productivity for mobile users who work in demanding environments. This fully rugged tablet provides long-term savings over non-rugged devices with near 100% uptime in mission critical line of business applications.
- Powered by the Intel® Core™ i5-3337U processor (Ivy Bridge) and choose between several variations of the Microsoft® Windows® operating system.
- Powered and non-powered vehicle or forklift mounts to get the most out of your ruggedized tablet as well as your employees.
- Multi-touch, full drive encryption of Windows® Bitlocker, the Windows® Defender anti-virus application and VPN with Windows®.
- Mobile workers stay connected with the optional USB 4G LTE WWAN radio and wireless networks.
- IP65, MIL-STD 810G/F certified. That means your information is safe, even if dropped, shocked or exposed to water and dust.
- Two 6-cell 116 watt-hour hot swappable batteries last a full shift or longer – up to 11.5 hours.
- Supports a 256 GB and beyond mSATA solid state drive with an option to add a second high capacity hard disk drive.
- Two USB 3.0 ports and an integrated RS-232 serial port, plus WiFi and Bluetooth™ 4.0 communications.
- Integrated barcode scanner and RFID reader options, built-in numeric keypad.
- High resolution front facing and 5 MP rear facing camera, integrated GPS, SDHC and smart card reader.
Physical and environmental characteristics
11.24" W x 8.73" H x 1.65" D (285.5 mm W x 221.7 mm H x 41.9 mm D)
|Display:||10.4" diagonal widescreen|
|Weight:||4.8 lb. (2.2 kg) - base configuration|
|Sealing:||IP 65 (water and dust)|
|Drop / Shock:||26 repeated drops to 1 operating unit on to plywood over concrete from 60 inches|
|Operating Temp:||-4° F to +140° F (-20° C to +60° C)|
|Storage Temp:||-22° F to +160° F (-30° C to +71° C)|
|Processor:||Intel® i5-3337U; 2MB L2 Cache, 1.8 GHz|
|System Memory:||4GB DDR3 RAM standard (8GB and 16GB options)|
|Storage Drive:||256GB; Optional 2.5" 9.5mm SATA HDD|
Windows® 10 Professional
Resistive 10-point multi-touch
1024 (W) x 768 (H) (XGA) AFFS + TFT LCD w/LED backlight; 340 nits
Optional sunlight readable high brightness LCD; 1000 nits
Full backlit numeric keypad, programmable keys, Enter, Up / Down / Left / Right Navigation, Escape, Security, Rotate Display, Function Key, Suspend/Power
Left side: RS-232, RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet , mini USB, DC-in
Right side: USB 3.0 x 2, audio jack
Smart card reader & SD card slot (HCSD)
Two 6-cells 5200mAh, 3S2P, 11.1V, 57.72Whr
Battery life: up to 11.5 hours w/ two 6 cell packs
|LED:||(4) color LEDs for notification, power / charger indicator, SSD activity, wireless|
|Audio:||Intel® HD audio, built-in microphone|
|Scanner:||High performance integrated (optional)|
1.3 MP front facing and 5 MP rear facing w/ LED light
Wireless & GPS network characteristics
Intel® Centrino® Advanced N 6235 Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n (Up to 300 Mbps) 2.4 & 5 GHz
|WWAN:||4G / LTE available via cellular carriers (USB expansion module)|
|Desktop Cradle:||USB(2), Serial, Ethernet (RJ-45)|
Durable, key lock, fan cooling system, USB, serial (9 pin D-SUB), power options
|xTablet T1200:||FCC DOC, CE, CB, FCC ID, IC, cUS, CB, TUV, UL, RoHS/REACH compliant, WEEE compliant, EPEAT compliant (silver), ERP compliant|
US AC Adapter for T1200/T1600 (also need US AC Power Cord)Buy now Learn more
US AC Adapter Power Cord for T1150/T1200/T1600/T8650 (also need US AC Adapter)Buy now Learn more
3-year extended warranty coverage on the MobileDemand xTablet T1200.Buy now Learn more
In the quaint Midwest town of Russell’s Point, Ohio, sits one of the largest manufacturers and employers in the entire state, Honda Transmission Manufacturing (HTM). With over 10,000 full-time …Read more