10.1-inch rugged Windows tablet PC with integrated barcode scanner and
Starting at $995. Available March 2017!
- Windows® 10 Professional
- 10.1-Inch Display, 1280x800
- IP65 Sealed
- Optional Integrated Barcode Scanner (1D or 2D)
- Serial and ethernet
- MIL-STD810G; 4-ft. Drops
- Intel® Quad Core Z8350 Processor
- WiFI 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- 64GB Storage Drive
- Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
The T1540 is a replacement device for the T1500 model.
When you put an xTablet and Microsoft® Windows® technology at the center of your mobile business strategy, a new era of possibilities begins. One where employees are empowered with devices they love, productivity is effortless, and innovation happens in the moment. The durable and innovative xTablet T1540 enables mobile workforce productivity like never before.
- With Windows® 10 professional, multi-tasking means multi-doing. Enable workers to do more work in less time, securely and efficiently.
- For easy carrying, the device comes standard with a briefcase handle and back hand strap.
- IP65 sealed from water and dust and will survive 4-foot drops (MIL-STD 810G).
- Next generation productivity via custom apps and software or standard desktop applications like Microsoft® Office® (not included).
- Have a need for a high-performance barcode scanner? Look no further, with the optional 1D or 2D integrated barcode scanner.
- Work longer without having to charge the device. The xTablet T1540 comes standard with a 6-8 hour battery.
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.0 come standard on the xTablet T1540.
Physical and environmental characteristics
11.02" W x 7.36" H x .87" D
(280 mm W x 187 mm H x 22 mm D)
10.1" diagonal widescreen; 1280 (W) x 800 (H)
10-pt Projected Capacitive Touch; 320 nit
|Weight:||2.2 lb. (1.01 kg) - base configuration|
|Sealing:||IP65 (water and dust)|
|Drop / Shock:||MIL-STD 810G, 516.6 IV: 26 repeated 4-foot drops
225g ball drop to screen w/ protector from 100cm
|Operating Temp:||-4° F to +140° F (-20° C to +60° C)|
|Storage Temp:||-22° F to +158° F (-30° C to +70° C)|
|Processor:||Intel® Atom Quad-Core Z8350; 1.44-1.84GHz|
|System Memory:||4GB DDR3L RAM|
Windows® 10 Professional OR Windows® 10 Home Edition; 64-Bit
|Buttons:||Volume +/-, power, barcode scanner trigger|
|I/O Board Configuration:||USB, micro USB, mini HDMI, serial, ethernet, earphone jack|
|Battery System:||37Wh, 3.7V, 10,000 mAh; 6-8 hour battery life|
|Audio:||Intel® HD audio, built-in microphone|
|Scanner:||High performance 1D or 2D barcode scanner (optional)|
|Camera:||5MP integrated (rear-facing) and 2MP integrated (front-facing)|
|Desktop Cradle||3 x USB, 1 x ethernet|
Wireless & GPS network characteristics
|xTablet T1540:||FCC, CE, and IC|
|xTablet T1540 Rugged Tablet Spec Sheet||1856 kb||Specifications Brochure|
Armed with the right tablets and the right apps, airlines can find real efficiencies across many scenarios. One of those scenarios is the Electronic Flight Bag (EFB), in which pilots can …Read more
Windows 10 Pro devices provide you the powerful essentials you need for your business tablets and PCs - more security features, enhanced control, and robust and innovative devices – and …Read more