Take mobility to a new level - a thin and light Windows 10® Pro rugged tablet.
Designed for on-the-go use, MobileDemand’s xTablet T1540 is built tough and lightweight to go wherever you do. With a high-capacity battery and weighing in at around 2.5lbs, this tablet is an excellent match for those working out in the field either in service, delivery, or any of the public sectors.
Contact a Rugged Tablet Expert at 319.363.4121 or Sales@MobileDemand.com for information on bulk orders.
The MobileDemand tablets are designed to be productivity tools. The lightweight xTablet T1540, a 10.1-inch version of one of MobileDemand's well-received tablets, is an easy to carry, versatile rugged tablet that is designed to power through your work day with less downtime. Built for the mobile workforce and intended to go with you, the xTablet T1540 offers high performance at an affordable price.
- Small - 10.1-inch display - and lightweight. Ideal for inspections, capturing data, and documentation in a mobile environment.
- IP65 sealed from water and dust and will survive MIL-STD 810G 4-foot drops.
- Windows® 10 Professional means securely utilizing full versions of all the software you need.
- High-capacity battery will keep your tablet running well beyond a normal workshift.
- GPS included and near field communications (NFC) is an optional add-on.
- The xTablet T1540 comes standard with a lithium-ion polymer battery that lasts up to 12-hours depending on app usage and other factors.
- Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.0 makes sure you are always connected.
Physical and environmental characteristics
10.55" W x 7.01" H x .55" D (268mm W x 178mm H x 14 mm D)
10.1" diagonal widescreen; 1280 (W) x 800 (H)
10-pt Projected Capacitive Touch; 320 nit
Digitizer pen option
|Sealing:||IP65 (water and dust)|
|Drop / Shock:||MIL-STD 810G, 516.6 IV: 26 repeated 4-foot drops
225g ball drop to screen w/ protector from 100cm
|Operating Temp:||-4° F to +140° F (-20° C to +60° C)|
|Storage Temp:||-22° F to +158° F (-30° C to +70° C)|
|Processor:||Intel® Atom Quad-Core Z8350; 1.44-1.84GHz|
|System Memory:||4GB DDR3L RAM|
|Storage Drive:||64GB eMMC Storage|
Windows® 10 Professional; 64-Bit
|Buttons:||Volume +/-, power|
|I/O Board Configuration:||
Micro USB 3.0, micro SD, micro HDMI 1.4a Type C, earphone jack
52Wh, 3.7V, 14,000 mAh; up to 12-hour battery life depending on app usage and other factors
|Audio:||Intel® HD audio, built-in microphone|
|Sensors:||Gravity acceleration, light sensor|
|Camera:||5MP integrated (rear-facing) and 2MP integrated (front-facing)|
Wireless & GPS network characteristics
|xTablet T1540:||FCC, CE, and IC|
|Windows 10 User Guide||5020 kb||Tips, Tricks and More|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) - USB to UART Bridge Driver||8873 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) - Audio||9134 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) - GPS - Ublox||5000 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) - Wireless - Broadcom 802.11ac Adapter||1837 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) - Camera||52416 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) - NFC||34899 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) - SD Card Reader||14226 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) - Chipset - SEC||38259 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) - Battery Management||56 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) - TouchPanel - Goodix||174 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) - Sensors||3074 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) - Bluetooth||6698 kb||Driver|