10.1-inch rugged Windows tablet PC with integrated barcode scanner and
quad core processor.
- Windows® 10 Professional
- 10.1-Inch Display, 1280x800
- IP65 Sealed
- Optional Integrated Barcode Scanner (1D or 2D)
- Serial and ethernet included
- MIL-STD-810G; 4-ft. Drops
- Intel® Quad Core Z8350 Processor
- WiFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/
- 64GB Storage Drive
- Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
The T1550 is a replacement device for the T1500 model.
When you put an xTablet and Microsoft® Windows® technology at the center of your mobile business strategy, a new era of possibilities begins. One where employees are empowered with devices they love, productivity is effortless, and innovation happens in the moment. The durable and innovative xTablet T1550 enables mobile workforce productivity like never before.
- With Windows® 10 professional, multi-tasking means multi-doing. Enable workers to do more work in less time, securely and efficiently.
- For easy carrying, the device comes standard with a briefcase handle and back hand strap.
- IP65 sealed from water and dust and will survive 4-foot drops (MIL-STD 810G).
- Next generation productivity via custom apps and software or standard desktop applications like Microsoft® Office® (not included).
- Have a need for a high-performance barcode scanner? Look no further, with the optional 1D or 2D integrated barcode scanner.
- Work longer without having to charge the device. The xTablet T1550 comes standard with a 6-8 hour battery.
- Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.0 come standard on the xTablet T1550.
Physical and environmental characteristics
10.83" W x 7.09" H x .87" D
(275 mm W x 180 mm H x 22.2 mm D)
10.1" diagonal widescreen; 1280 (W) x 800 (H)
10-pt Projected Capacitive Touch; 320 nit
|Weight:||2.74 lb. (1.24 kg) - base configuration|
|Sealing:||IP65 (water and dust)|
|Drop / Shock:||MIL-STD 810G, 516.6 IV: 26 repeated 4-foot drops
225g ball drop to screen w/ protector from 100cm
|Operating Temp:||-4° F to +140° F (-20° C to +60° C)|
|Storage Temp:||-22° F to +158° F (-30° C to +70° C)|
|Processor:||Intel® Atom Quad-Core Z8350; 1.44-1.84GHz|
|System Memory:||4GB DDR3L RAM|
Windows® 10 Professional OR Windows® 10 Home Edition; 64-Bit
|Buttons:||Volume +/-, power, barcode scanner trigger|
|I/O Board Configuration:||USB, micro USB, mini HDMI, serial, ethernet, earphone jack|
|Battery System:||37Wh, 3.7V, 10,000 mAh; 6-8 hour battery life|
|Audio:||Intel® HD audio, built-in microphone|
|Sensors:||Gravity acceleration, light sensor|
High performance 1D or 2D barcode scanner (optional)
1D uses the Zebra SE655; 2D uses the Honeywell N3680
|Camera:||5MP integrated (rear-facing) and 2MP integrated (front-facing)|
|Desktop Cradle||3 x USB, 1 x ethernet|
Wireless & GPS network characteristics
|NFC||ISO/IEC 14443 13.56MHz technology (Optional)|
|xTablet T1550:||FCC, CE, and IC|
First responders and law enforcement personnel want consistent experiences, whether they are using a rugged tablet to take witness statements, a laptop in their vehicles, or a desktop at …Read more
With the right tablets and the right apps, field repair and installation technicians can find real efficiencies across many scenarios. Field workers carrying rugged Windows tablets with Intel …Read more
Business users frequently claim that they have to choose between convenience and productivity when it comes to mobility. With Windows 10 tablets, users can have a “no compromise” …Read more