10.1-inch rugged Windows tablet PC with integrated barcode scanner. Value priced yet feature rich. Field-ready.
- Windows® 10 Professional upgrade option
- 10.1-Inch Display, 1280x800, Digitizer Option
- IP65 Sealed
- Optional Integrated Barcode Scanner (1D or 2D)
- Serial and ethernet ports included
- MIL-STD-810G; 4-ft. Drops
- Intel® Quad Core Z8350 Processor
- WiFI 802.11 a/b/g/n
- 64GB Storage Drive
- Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
The xTablet T1550 is the next generation device for the xTablet T1500 model.
When you put an xTablet and Microsoft® Windows® technology at the center of your mobile business strategy, a new era of possibilities begins. One where employees are empowered with devices they love, productivity is effortless, and innovation happens in the moment. The durable and innovative xTablet T1550 enables mobile workforce productivity like never before.
- With Windows® 10 professional, multi-tasking means multi-doing. Enable workers to do more work in less time, securely and efficiently.
- For easy carrying, the device comes standard with a briefcase handle and back hand strap.
- IP65 sealed from water and dust and will survive 4-foot drops (MIL-STD 810G).
- Next generation productivity via custom apps and software or standard desktop applications like Microsoft® Office® (not included).
- Have a need for a high-performance barcode scanner? Look no further, with the optional 1D or 2D integrated barcode scanner.
- Work longer without having to charge the device. The xTablet T1550 comes standard with a 6-8 hour battery.
- Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.0 come standard on the xTablet T1550.
Physical and environmental characteristics
10.83" W x 7.09" H x .87" D
(275 mm W x 180 mm H x 22.2 mm D)
10.1" diagonal widescreen; 1280 (W) x 800 (H)
10-pt Projected Capacitive Touch; 320 nit
Stylus not included
|Weight:||2.74 lb. (1.24 kg) - base configuration|
|Sealing:||IP65 (water and dust)|
|Drop / Shock:||MIL-STD 810G, 516.6 IV: 26 repeated 4-foot drops
225g ball drop to screen w/ protector from 100cm
|Operating Temp:||-4° F to +140° F (-20° C to +60° C)|
|Storage Temp:||-22° F to +158° F (-30° C to +70° C)|
|Processor:||Intel® Atom Quad-Core Z8350; 1.44-1.84GHz|
|System Memory:||4GB DDR3L RAM|
Windows® 10 Professional OR Windows® 10 Home Edition; 64-Bit
|Buttons:||Volume +/-, power, barcode scanner trigger|
|I/O Board Configuration:||USB, micro USB, mini HDMI, serial, ethernet, earphone jack|
|Battery System:||37Wh, 3.7V, 10,000 mAh; 6-8 hour battery life|
|Audio:||Intel® HD audio, built-in microphone|
|Sensors:||Gravity acceleration, light sensor|
High performance 1D or 2D barcode scanner (optional)
1D uses the Zebra SE655; 2D uses the Honeywell N3680
|Camera:||5MP integrated (rear-facing) and 2MP integrated (front-facing)|
|Desktop Cradle||3 x USB, 1 x ethernet|
Wireless & GPS network characteristics
|NFC||ISO/IEC 14443 13.56MHz technology (Optional)|
|xTablet T1550:||FCC, CE, and IC|
|Windows 10 User Guide||5020 kb||Tips, Tricks and More|
|xTablet T1550 Rugged Tablet Spec Sheet||2269 kb||Specifications Brochure|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Bluetooth||4327 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Battery Management||55 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Barcode||39289 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Camera||52414 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) WIFI||1829 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Touch Panel||4098 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) NFC||45771 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) MobileDemand ScanUtility||1958 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) LAN||9614 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Light Sensor||150 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) GPS||5000 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) GSensor||93 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Card Reader||14224 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Audio||9423 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (32-Bit) Camera Calibration||1534 kb||Driver|
2-year extended warranty coverage on the MoibleDemand xTablet T1550 rugged tablet.Buy now Learn more
By harnessing new technologies, rugged Windows tablets can address telecommunications scenarios that other forms of technology simply cannot. Windows tablets are uniquely capable of simplifying your …Read more
First responders and law enforcement personnel want consistent experiences, whether they are using a rugged tablet to take witness statements, a laptop in their vehicles, or a desktop at …Read more
With the right tablets and the right apps, field repair and installation technicians can find real efficiencies across many scenarios. Field workers carrying rugged Windows tablets with Intel …Read more