High definition i5 rugged tablet with options for outdoor viewability and barcode scanning.
- High-Definition 11.6" Display
- Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC
- Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
- IP65 Rated
- MIL-STD-810G with 4-ft. drop
- Windows® 10 Pro
- Optional Barcode reader
- 128GB or 256GB Storage Drive
- Sunlight viewable display option
- Verizon LTE certified
- Ask about RFID and C1D2 capabilities!
Large Screen, Lightweight Device for Enterprise Operations. A Rugged Workhorse.
- The xTablet T1600 has a high performance Intel® i5 processor with 4GB or 8GB of DDR3L RAM.
- Comes with either Microsoft® Windows® 10 with a 128GB to 256GB hard drive.
- Utilize Verizon LTE or CDMA for reliable cellular connection.
- IP65 sealed against water and dust.
- The large 11.6" Hi-Brite display is ideal for mobile workers of all ages and abilities.
- Choose an optional 2D imager to turn your ruggedized tablet in to the field productivity tool you've been waiting for.
- The high-power, 7-hour battery means added time in the field without having to plug in the device to charge.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and built-in GPS (optional) means greater functionality and increased productivity for field employees.
- Available as a Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) tablet for hazardous environments.
Physical and environmental characteristics
|Dimensions:||11.75" W x 7.55" H x .79" D (298.5 mm W x 191.8 mm H x 20.1 mm D)|
|Display:||11.6" diagonal widescreen|
|Weight:||2.7 lb. (1.23 kg) - base configuration|
|Sealing:||IP 65 (water and dust)|
|Drop / Shock:||26 repeated drops to 1 operating unit on to plywood over concrete from 48 inches|
|Operating Temp:||14° F to +131° F (-10° C to +55° C)|
|Storage Temp:||-27° F to +160° F (-33° C to +71° C)|
|Processor:||Intel® 5200U Series i5|
|System Memory:||4GB or 8GB DDR3L 1333|
|Storage Drive:||128GB to 256GB M2-SATA|
|Operating System:||Windows® 10 Professional|
1366 (W) x 768 (H) 400 nits 10-pt Projected Capacitive Touch (handles rain drops and thin gloves)
Outdoor viewable display option (700 nits)
|Buttons:||Windows® Virtual Button, volume +/-, power, barcode scanner trigger, programmable function key|
|I/O Board Configuration:||Standard: One micro SD card slot, two USB 3.0, one DC-in|
45Wh, 11.1V, 4130 mAh replaceable battery 7-hour battery life with standard battery
Optional: 86Wh, 11.1V, 7,800 mAh XL battery pack
|LED:||3 color LEDs for notification, power/charger, wireless|
|Audio:||Intel® HD audio, built-in microphone|
|Sensors:||G sensor, gyroscope, and e-compass|
|Scanner:||High performance 2D imager (optional)|
|Camera:||5MP integrated w/ LED flash (rear-facing) and 2MP integrated (front-facing)|
Wireless & GPS network characteristics
|Wireless:||Intel® Centrino® Wireless AC7260 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC|
|GPS:||Optional (Mutually exclusive with WWAN)|
|WWAN:||One M2 Socket for WWAN 3042-S3-B (Mutually exclusive with GPS)|
|LTE||Via Verizon Wireless Network (Option)|
|xTablet T1600:||FCC Class B , FCC/SAR, cUS, CE, CB, TUV, UL, NOM|
3-year extended warranty coverage on the MobileDemand xTablet T1600.Buy now Learn more
Forklift-mounted T1600 rugged tablets help plastic manufacturer become more efficient facility-wide.Learn more
Honda Transmission Manufacturing replaces poor performing rugged laptops with forklift-mounted rugged Windows tablets.Learn more
First responders and law enforcement personnel want consistent experiences, whether they are using a rugged tablet to take witness statements, a laptop in their vehicles, or a desktop at …Read more
Business users frequently claim that they have to choose between convenience and productivity when it comes to mobility. With Windows 10 tablets, users can have a “no compromise” …Read more