High definition i5 rugged tablet with options for outdoor viewability and barcode scanning.
- High-Definition 11.6" Display
- Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC
- Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
- IP65 Rated
- MIL-STD-810G with 4-ft. drop
- Windows® 10 Pro
- Optional Barcode reader
- 128GB or 256GB Storage Drive
- Sunlight viewable display option
- Verizon LTE certified
- Ask about RFID and C1D2 capabilities!
Large Screen, Lightweight Device for Enterprise Operations. A Rugged Workhorse.
- The xTablet T1600 has a high performance Intel® i5 processor with 4GB or 8GB of DDR3L RAM.
- Comes with either Microsoft® Windows® 10 with a 128GB to 256GB hard drive.
- Utilize Verizon LTE or CDMA for reliable cellular connection.
- IP65 sealed against water and dust.
- The large 11.6" Hi-Brite display is ideal for mobile workers of all ages and abilities.
- Choose an optional 2D imager to turn your ruggedized tablet in to the field productivity tool you've been waiting for.
- The high-power, 7-hour battery means added time in the field without having to plug in the device to charge.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and built-in GPS (optional) means greater functionality and increased productivity for field employees.
- Available as a Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) tablet for hazardous environments.
Physical and environmental characteristics
|Dimensions:||11.75" W x 7.55" H x .79" D (298.5 mm W x 191.8 mm H x 20.1 mm D)|
|Display:||11.6" diagonal widescreen|
|Weight:||2.7 lb. (1.23 kg) - base configuration|
|Sealing:||IP 65 (water and dust)|
|Drop / Shock:||26 repeated drops to 1 operating unit on to plywood over concrete from 48 inches|
|Operating Temp:||14° F to +131° F (-10° C to +55° C)|
|Storage Temp:||-27° F to +160° F (-33° C to +71° C)|
|Processor:||Intel® 5200U Series i5|
|System Memory:||4GB or 8GB DDR3L 1333|
|Storage Drive:||128GB to 256GB M2-SATA|
|Operating System:||Windows® 10 Professional|
1366 (W) x 768 (H) 400 nits 10-pt Projected Capacitive Touch (handles rain drops and thin gloves)
Outdoor viewable display option (700 nits)
|Buttons:||Windows® Virtual Button, volume +/-, power, barcode scanner trigger, programmable function key|
|I/O Board Configuration:||Standard: One micro SD card slot, two USB 3.0, one DC-in|
45Wh, 11.1V, 4130 mAh replaceable battery 7-hour battery life with standard battery
Optional: 86Wh, 11.1V, 7,800 mAh XL battery pack
|LED:||3 color LEDs for notification, power/charger, wireless|
|Audio:||Intel® HD audio, built-in microphone|
|Sensors:||G sensor, gyroscope, and e-compass|
|Scanner:||High performance 2D imager (optional)|
|Camera:||5MP integrated w/ LED flash (rear-facing) and 2MP integrated (front-facing)|
Wireless & GPS network characteristics
|Wireless:||Intel® Centrino® Wireless AC7260 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC|
|GPS:||Optional (Mutually exclusive with WWAN)|
|WWAN:||One M2 Socket for WWAN 3042-S3-B (Mutually exclusive with GPS)|
|LTE||Via Verizon Wireless Network (Option)|
|xTablet T1600:||FCC Class B , FCC/SAR, cUS, CE, CB, TUV, UL, NOM|
3-year extended warranty coverage on the MobileDemand xTablet T1600.Buy now Learn more
Forklift-mounted T1600 rugged tablets help plastic manufacturer become more efficient facility-wide.Learn more
Honda Transmission Manufacturing replaces poor performing rugged laptops with forklift-mounted rugged Windows tablets.Learn more
Business users frequently claim that they have to choose between convenience and productivity when it comes to mobility. With Windows 10 tablets, users can have a “no compromise” …Read more
Armed with the right tablets and the right apps, airlines can find real efficiencies across many scenarios. One of those scenarios is the Electronic Flight Bag (EFB), in which pilots can …Read more