xTablet T1600 C1D2 Certified
This tablet is not currently available due to changes in technology and extended lead-time requirements. Contact a Rugged Tablet Expert for more information.
MobileDemand's xTablet T1600 C1D2 is Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) certified, providing safety in areas where combustible gasses such as Acetylene, Hydrogen, Ethylene, and Propane (Groups A-D) are present abnormally.
High definition i5 rugged tablet with options for outdoor viewability and barcode scanning.
- Windows® 10 Pro
- Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
- 4GB-8GB RAM
- 256GB-512GB Storage Drive
- High-Definition 11.6" Display
- Sunlight viewable display option
- Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC
- 4' Drop MIL-STD-810G
- IP65 Sealed
- 4G LTE certified
- Optional Barcode scanner/imager
- C1D2 certified - excellent choice for the manufacturing, oil and gas, and field service industries.
- For additional integration options, contact one of our Mobility Experts at 319.363.4121.
Large Screen, Lightweight Device for Enterprise Operations. A Rugged Workhorse.
- The xTablet T1600 has a high performance Intel® i5 processor with 4GB or 8GB of DDR3L RAM.
- Comes with either Microsoft® Windows® 10 with a 128GB to 256GB hard drive.
- Utilize Verizon LTE or CDMA for reliable cellular connection.
- IP65 sealed against water and dust.
- The large 11.6" Hi-Brite display is ideal for mobile workers of all ages and abilities.
- Choose an optional 2D imager to turn your ruggedized tablet in to the field productivity tool you've been waiting for.
- The high-power, 7-hour battery means added time in the field without having to plug in the device to charge.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and built-in GPS (optional) means greater functionality and increased productivity for field employees.
- Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) tablet for hazardous environments.
Physical and environmental characteristics
|Dimensions:||11.75" W x 7.55" H x .79" D (298.5 mm W x 191.8 mm H x 20.1 mm D)|
|Display:||11.6" diagonal widescreen|
|Weight:||2.7 lb. (1.23 kg) - base configuration|
|Sealing:||IP 65 (water and dust)|
|Drop / Shock:||26 repeated drops to 1 operating unit on to plywood over concrete from 48 inches|
|Operating Temp:||14° F to +131° F (-10° C to +55° C)|
|Storage Temp:||-27° F to +160° F (-33° C to +71° C)|
|Processor:||Intel® 5200U Series i5|
|System Memory:||4GB or 8GB DDR3L 1333|
|Storage Drive:||128GB to 256GB M2-SATA|
|Operating System:||Windows® 10 Professional|
1366 (W) x 768 (H) 400 nits 10-pt Projected Capacitive Touch (handles rain drops and thin gloves)
Outdoor viewable display option - 500 nits LCD output (similar to 700-nit technology)
|Buttons:||Windows® Virtual Button, volume +/-, power, barcode scanner trigger, programmable function key|
|I/O Board Configuration:||Standard: One micro SD card slot, two USB 3.0, one DC-in|
45Wh, 11.1V, 4130 mAh replaceable battery 7-hour battery life with standard battery
Optional: 86Wh, 11.1V, 7,800 mAh XL battery pack
|LED:||3 color LEDs for notification, power/charger, wireless|
|Audio:||Intel® HD audio, built-in microphone|
|Sensors:||G sensor, gyroscope, and e-compass|
|Scanner:||High performance 2D imager (optional)|
|Camera:||5MP integrated w/ LED flash (rear-facing) and 2MP integrated (front-facing)|
Wireless & GPS network characteristics
|Wireless:||Intel® Centrino® Wireless AC7260 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC|
|GPS:||Optional (Mutually exclusive with WWAN)|
|WWAN:||One M2 Socket for WWAN 3042-S3-B (Mutually exclusive with GPS)|
|LTE||Via Verizon Wireless Network (Option)|
|xTablet T1600:||FCC Class B , FCC/SAR, cUS, CE, CB, TUV, UL, NOM|
|Windows 10 User Guide||5020 kb||Tips, Tricks and More|
|Win 7 USB||5025 kb||Driver|
|Win 7 Intel Rapid Storage||11514 kb||Driver|
|Win 7 CDM||1902 kb||Driver|
|Win 7 Quick Menu||43879 kb||Driver|
|Win 7 USB3 Setup||5354 kb||Driver|
|Win 7 MDScanner||3167 kb||Driver|
|Win 7 Barcode||2320 kb||Driver|
|Win 7 Chipset||2385 kb||Driver|
|Win 7 Quick Menu||5150 kb||Driver|
|Windows 8 & Windows 10 (64-Bit) AHCI||396 kb||Driver|
|Windows 8 & Windows 10 (64-Bit) Bluetooth||33810 kb||Driver|
|Windows 8 & Windows 10 (64-Bit) Dock LAN||5037 kb||Driver|
|Windows 8 & Windows 10 (64-Bit) Dock COM||1902 kb||Driver|
|Windows 8 & Windows 10 (64-Bit) New touch Fiirmware||2883 kb||Driver|
|Windows 8 & Windows 10 (64-Bit) MD Scanner||3167 kb||Driver|
|Windows 8 & Windows 10 (64-Bit) Chipset||2385 kb||Driver|
|Windows 8 & Windows 10 (64-Bit) SD Card Reader||7811 kb||Driver|
|Windows 8 & Windows 10 (64-Bit) Camera App||11966 kb||Driver|
|Windows 8 & Windows 10 (64-Bit) QuickMenu and Barcode||8039 kb||Driver|
3-year extended warranty coverage on the MobileDemand xTablet T1600.Buy now Learn more
Forklift-mounted T1600 rugged tablets help plastic manufacturer become more efficient facility-wide.Learn more
Honda Transmission Manufacturing replaces poor performing rugged laptops with forklift-mounted rugged Windows tablets.Learn more