Fully rugged tablet with numeric keypad and optional barcode reader and mounting systems.
- Integrated numeric keypad
- WiFi, 3G & Bluetooth
- Intel® Atom™ processor
- MIL-STD810G with 5-foot drop and IP65
- 5 MP color camera
- Full Windows® operating system
- Optional barcode/CAC reader
- Mounts and accessories
- Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) available - What is C1D2?
The xTablet T7200 is one of the most rugged and functional tablets on the market. The integrated numeric keypad is exclusive to MobileDemand and makes for quick and accurate numeric data entry. Engineered for tough jobs.
- Combines the functionality of a notebook, full Windows® OS of a tablet and the portability and data collection capabilities of a handheld in a durable slate form factor.
- Numeric keypad and programmable keys combined with barcode scanning makes for unparalelled data capture.
- Comes with an Intel® Atom™ processor with quad core power.
- The xTablet T7200 is IP65, MIL-STD 810G certified. That means your information is safe, even if dropped, shocked or exposed to water and dust.
- Hot swappable batteries last a full shift or longer – up to 8 hours.
- The Windows® Professional operating system runs full versions of your business and desktop applications providing even greater capacity to a mobile workforce.
- Ask your MobileDemand sales expert about the availability of Class 1 Division 2 tablets.
Physical and environmental characteristics
8.8" W x 5.7" H x 1.56" D (225 mm W x 145 mm H x 39.8 mm D)
|Display:||7" diagonal widescreen|
|Weight:||2.5 lb. (1.1 kg) - base configuration|
|Sealing:||IP 65 (water and dust)|
|Drop / Shock:||26 repeated drops to 1 operating unit on to plywood over concrete from 60 inches|
|Operating Temp:||-4° F to +140° F (-20° C to +60° C)|
|Storage Temp:||-60° F to +160° F (-51° C to +71° C)|
Intel® Atom™ N2600, 1.6 GHz or Intel® Atom™ N2800, 1.8 GHz
1 MB Cache, Quad-Core
|System Memory:||2GB DDR3 RAM|
|Storage Drive:||128GB or 256GB mSATA|
Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit
1024 (W) x 600 (H) (WSVGA) Color TFT (supports 1024 x 768 mode XGA)
Touch Screen Standard, Digitizer option, Sunlight viewable option
Full backlit numeric keypad, programmable keys, Enter, Up / Down / Left / Right Navigation, Escape, Security, Function Key, Suspend/Power
QWERTY keyboard module (optional)
Main slot (mutually exclusive): Mini PCIe w/ SIM or Smart card reader ISO 7816
One SD card slot
Surface contact docking connector
|I/O Board Configuration:||
Standard: USB (1), Ethernet, Serial RS232 or RS485
Hot swappable dual battery packs
High-capacity Lithium Ion packs
Total: 10400mAh, 7.4V, 5.2Ah, 38Wh, 2S2P
Battery operation: Up to 8 hours
External 2-pack Battery Charger (option)
|LED:||(5) color LEDs for notification, power / charger indicator, SSD activity, wireless|
|Audio:||Intel® HD audio, built-in microphone|
|Scanner:||High performance integrated (optional)|
5 megapixel rear-facing
Wireless & GPS network characteristics
Intel® Centrino® Advanced N 6235 Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n (Up to 300 Mbps) 2.4 & 5 GHz
10/100/1000 ethernet network (RJ45)
|WWAN:||4G / LTE available via cellular carriers (USB expansion module needed)|
|Desktop Cradle:||USB (4), Serial, Ethernet (RJ-45), VGA, 2-slot battery charging|
Durable, key lock, USB (2), serial, VGA, power
|xTablet T7200:||FCC Class B , FCC/SAR, cUS, CE, CB, TUV, UL, NOM|
MobileDemand and PeopleNet streamline operations for Heniff Transportation Systems. Liquid bulk carrier anticipates savings of roughly $1,150,000 per year.Learn more
The Red Bull Racing Team was looking for a competitive advantage by adopting technology that was rugged enough to survive the grueling racetrack environment.Learn more