priced, highly sealed Windows 10 thin and rugged tablet.
- Windows® 10 Professional upgrade option
- 8-Inch Display, 1280x800, Digitizer Option
- Highly sealed (IP67)
- MIL-STD810G; 4-ft. Drops
- Intel® Quad Core Z8350 Processor
- WiFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/
- 4GB System Memory
- 64GB Storage Drive
- Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- US Power Cord Included - Customers may purchase an EU power cord through our UK partner - contact MobileWorxs at Sales@MobileWorxs.com or +44 (0)1905 799555
- Digitizer Pen optional
The xTablet T8540 is a next generation replacement device for the xTablet T8500 model.
The MobileDemand Family of Tablets are designed to be productivity tools. The lightweight xTablet T8540 is no different. An easy to carry, versatile rugged tablet that is designed to power through your work day with less downtime.
- Small (8-inch display) and lightweight (less than 1.5 lbs.) -- Ideal for mobile workers.
- IP67 sealed from water and dust and will survive 4-foot drops (MIL-STD 810G).
- Windows® 10 Professional means securely utilizing full versions of all the software you need.
- GPS included and near field communications (NFC) is an optional add-on.
- The xTablet T8540 comes standard with an 8-hour lithium-ion polymer battery.
- Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.0 included.
|xTablet T8540 Spec Sheet||1117 kb||Specifications for the rugged xTablet T8540|
Physical and environmental characteristics
8.66" W x 5.63" H x .61" D (220 mm W x 143 mm H x 15.6 mm D)
8" diagonal widescreen; 1280 (W) x 800 (H)
10-pt Projected Capacitive Touch; 320 nit
Digitizer pen option
|Weight:||1.48 lb. - base configuration|
|Sealing:||IP67 (water and dust)|
|Drop / Shock:||MIL-STD 810G, 516.6 IV: 26 repeated 4-foot drops
225g ball drop to screen w/ protector from 100cm
|Operating Temp:||-4° F to +140° F (-20° C to +60° C)|
|Storage Temp:||-22° F to +158° F (-30° C to +70° C)|
|Processor:||Intel® Atom Quad-Core Z8350; 1.44-1.84GHz|
|System Memory:||4GB DDR3L RAM|
Windows® 10 Professional OR Windows® 10 Home Edition; 64-Bit
|Buttons:||Volume +/-, power|
|I/O Board Configuration:||Micro USB 3.0 OTG, micro SD, mini HDMI, SIM card slot, earphone jack|
29Wh, 3.7V, 8,000 mAh; 6-8 hour battery life
Coaxial barrel jack 5V 3A
|Audio:||Intel® HD audio, built-in microphone|
|Sensors:||Gravity acceleration, light sensor|
|Camera:||5MP integrated (rear-facing) and 2MP integrated (front-facing)|
Wireless & GPS network characteristics
|xTablet T8540:||FCC, CE, and IC|
|Windows 10 User Guide||5020 kb||Tips, Tricks and More|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Camera||52414 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Card Reader||14224 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Audio||9423 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) MobileDemand ScanUtility||1951 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Battery Management||55 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Gyroscope Compass||2686 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Light Sensor||150 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) GPS||5000 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) NFC||45771 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Touch Panel||1774 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) WIFI||1829 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) Bluetooth||4327 kb||Driver|
|Windows 10 (64-Bit) G Sensors||93 kb||Driver|
With the right tablets and the right apps, field repair and installation technicians can find real efficiencies across many scenarios. Field workers carrying rugged Windows tablets with Intel …Read more
Business users frequently claim that they have to choose between convenience and productivity when it comes to mobility. With Windows 10 tablets, users can have a “no compromise” …Read more