Rugged Tablets for Restaurants
Rugged tablets and cases provide your team with the mobility to effectively manage food preparation, inventory levels, customer orders and payments, adding value to your product offering and service quality. Tablets provide extended protection to virtually eliminate failures from unplanned breakage that would interfere in you business continuity. The move from paper to a digital record, in particular, makes processes faster, reduces unwanted errors and allows for sharing with operations so they can make quicker decision that impact the company's bottom line.
Restaurants and COVID-19
As the world begins to open up in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, restaurants are being forced to function differently. With MobileDemand’s rugged tablets, you can streamline the curbside order and pickup process, conduct and track workforce and customer health checks, and much more – all while our rugged cases keep the device protected. Check out 5 ways our tablets can help restaurants respond to COVID-19.
From quick-serve, to fast-casual, to fine dining, rugged tablets can be deployed in any restaurant setting to maximize efficiencies.
- Improve workforce and customer COVID-19 screenings by easily attaching a thermal camera to our rugged xCases to record and track temperatures upon entering the restaurant. Other screening measures, such as pulse oximetry and questionnaires about general health, recent travel, or exposure, can be recorded as well.
- Streamline online ordering with curbside or in-store pickup processes for both employees and customers.
- Digitally automate clipboard processes documented with clip boards to increase accuracy and efficiency
- Manage supplier relations and maintain a real-time record of merchandise inventory
- Secure wireless communication to expedite order entry and checkout
- Access and edit customer account and payment information instantly
- Manage personnel schedules, assignments and certifications
- Expedite order entry and payment during peak traffic periods
- Linebusting during peak traffic times to quickly alleviate lines with faster curbside pickup and multiple workers completing transactions.
- Mobile point-of-sale (POS) for fast, simple and accurate transaction completions.
- Employee and customer health checks, decreasing line size and wait times.
- Contactless ordering, pickup and payment, to ensure safe, social distancing.
- Food safety
- Digital data capture
- Inspection and traceability
- Promotion tracking
- Staffing management
- Restaurant operations and tasks
- Inventory tracking
- Training and onboarding
- Mountable to nearly anything: walls, forklifts, vehicles, tables, etc.
- Payment acceptance with MSR, Ingenico, and Verifone
- Integrated barcode scanner to ensure accurate data collection and correct product delivery
- Standard, full-screen software applications
- Windows Pro, Android and iOS operating systems
- Standard back handstrap and briefcase handle for ease of carry and portability
- Front and back cameras for photo documentation
- Built rugged for drop, shock, water resistance, dust and temperature exposure
- Handheld, stationary, cart or vehicle mounted options
- Secure LAN and WWAN connectivity for real-time communication
- Various I/O ports for attached external peripherals
- Bluetooth 4.x - 5.0
Download our white paper
Title: 10 brilliant ways to boost customer experience—and ROI—with rugged tablets
Content: This paper introduces a first-of-its kind, integrated rugged barcode scanner and mobile payment solution to help businesses make informed choices.
We had some trouble loading this form. Click here to continue.