Rugged xCase for iPad Pro 11-inch
The rugged xCase for iPad® Pro 11" (Gen1 and Gen2) provides more than device protection.
- Proven rugged - a single rugged iPad case and iPad survived 26 drops from 5 feet; MIL-STD-810G tested, tough enough for use in nearly any environment
- Easy to hold and carry - convenient briefcase handle and comfortable back hand strap provide a secure grasp on the device for all day use
- Mountable - patented snap mount plate system allows for quick insertion and removal; numerous secure easy-to-install options available for vehicles, forklifts, and repositionable magnetic mounts
MobileDemand also offers iPad Pro 11" bundles which includes:
- iPad® Pro Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi + Cellular
- Premium rugged case
- Screen protector
Compatibility - iPad case data sheet and compatibility chart. Not compatible with attachable keyboards.
"Finally you can take an iPad out into the field and on tough jobs. With this case, created by rugged tablet specialists, it won't break or get damaged." - RuggedPC Review
Engineered for enterprise productivity, the MobileDemand rugged xCase for iPad Pro 11" provides unparalleled durability and superior protection. Shock absorbing rubber corner bumpers along with a structurally rigid shell protect the iPad throughout your daily operations. The tablet is transformed
No other case has the proven ruggedness, is easy to carry and hold, mountable, or ready for add-on functionality like MobileDemand's rugged xCase for iPad. Business and education users, as well as super-user consumers need extended functionality over mere drop protection. MobileDemand has found users need proven ruggedness, but also the need to securely carry the iPad for extended periods of time. Users require the ability to mount the iPad in an array of locations including a vehicle, counter, wall, tripod, or other surfaces. Increasingly, retail environments expect to take payments in a mobile setting, thus needing PCI-compliant point-of-sale magnetic strip readers and PIN pads attached to their iPads. Only the MobileDemand rugged case for iPad has the distinction to cover basic and extendable needs.
- Proven Rugged – Distinctive rubber corner bumpers provide extreme-level shock absorption. The case meets MIL-STD-810G ruggedness testing, which means it must survive 26 drops from a defined height; a single MobileDemand case survived 26 drops from 5 feet! Many companies use up to five devices to pass those tests; MobileDemand uses only one device and provides video recording and test reports as a resource for transparency. A port cover protects the lightning connector, preventing water and dust from entering the device. The design, quality, and standards of the case are proven to protect your assets in tough industrial jobs, yet it is lightweight for mobile applications.
- Easy to Carry and Hold – The rugged case for iPad Pro offers a convenient briefcase handle for effortless carrying, and a back hand strap to comfortably hold the tablet in the palm of the hand. A secure grasp on the device is key for ease-of-use and to prevent users from dropping the device, keeping IT support and replacement costs down.
- Mountable – The rugged case for iPad Pro is mountable thanks to the patented snap mount plate system, allowing for secure mounting, and quick insertion and removal. The simple, small, easy-to-use mount can attach the iPad to vehicles, such as cars, trucks, and even forklifts. The mount can be affixed to walls, tripods, counters, desks – nearly anywhere one can imagine – and is compatible with RAM Mounts.
- Add-on Ready – The rugged case extends the functionality of the iPad Pro by providing numerous screw inserts to attach any ancillary add-on device. In retail environments that take payments in a mobile setting, PCI-compliant point-of-sale magnetic strip readers and PIN pads can be attached to the rugged case. Other extendable add-ons include 3D cameras such as the Intel RealSense Depth Camera D415, and thermal cameras. MobileDemand also offers a screen protector for extra screen protection.
Bulk order? Contact a Rugged Expert at 319.363.4121 or Sales@MobileDemand.com.