Innovative Minds Scholarship
The Innovative Minds Scholarship, sponsored by MobileDemand, was created to help celebrate and encourage the spirit of innovation, which we embrace in all aspects of our business.
Each year, we award $1,000 scholarships to fulltime undergraduate students, attending a 4-year college or university in the United States. This scholarship recipient will be based on their academic accomplishments, leadership, and participation in both school and community activities while pursuing an undergraduate degree in engineering, business or communications related major.
Application for the 2023 scholarship coming soon.
- Enrolled fulltime at an accredited 4-year institution in the United States
- Enrollment must be for the 2022-2023 academic school year
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in an undergraduate business, engineering or communications related program
- Cumulative GPA of 3.33 or higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must have completed at least 60 semester hours of college-level courses
- Previous winners of the Innovative Minds scholarship, MobileDemand employees and employee family members are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Previous scholarship applicants may re-apply in future years
2022 Scholarship Recipient
Congratulations to the 2022 Innovative Minds Scholarship winner, Elinor Sayers of Northern State University! Elinor is a dedicated student-athlete studying sports marketing and communications. She exemplifies all the qualities MobileDemand seeks to recognize.
2021 Scholarship Recipients
Congratulations to the 2021 Innovative Minds Scholarship winners, Alyssa Doyle of Texas Christian University and Nicholas Currant of the University of Iowa! Both recipients exemplify the qualities we had in mind when creating the scholarship.