The Innovative Minds Scholarship, sponsored by MobileDemand, was created to help celebrate and encourage the spirit of innovation, which we embrace in all aspects of our business.
Each year, we award a $1,000 scholarship to (2) fulltime undergraduate students, attending a 4-year college or university in the United States. This scholarship recipient will be based on their academic accomplishments, leadership, and participation in both school and community activities while pursuing an undergraduate degree in engineering, business or communications related major.
All applications for the 2021 Innovative Minds Scholarship must be postmarked no later than October 1, 2021. Scholarship awards will be announced the week of October 18, 2021.
- Enrolled fulltime at an accredited 4-year institution in the United States
- Enrollment must be for the 2021-2022 academic school year
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in an undergraduate business, engineering or communications related program
- Cumulative GPA of 3.33 or higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must have completed at least 60 semester hours of college-level courses
- Previous winners of the Innovative Minds scholarship, MobileDemand employees and employee family members are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Previous scholarship applicants may re-apply in future years