This week Microsoft® started selling the NEW ultra-light and versatile Surface Pro 7 to succeed the popular Surface Pro 6. The next generation comes with some long-awaited enhancements like a new USB-C port, improved performance and microphones.
Other improvements include:
- Improved power – Latest Intel® 10th generation processor (Surface Pro 6 contained the 8th.)
- Increased range and higher bandwidth – Bluetooth 5.0 vs. Bluetooth 4.1
- Enhanced WiFi technology – 802.11ax vs. 802.11ac
- Upgraded, faster graphics technology – Intel Iris Plus Graphics vs. Intel UHD Graphics 620
As an authorized Microsoft Surface Reseller, MobileDemand is able to enhance the Surface Pro with its next-gen Rugged xCases for Surface Pro – arguably the industry’s leading protective cover with productivity enhancing add-ons. Businesses can make it their own with features like an integrated Barcode Scanner using a Honeywell® High Performance Barcode Scan Engine, a Type Cover Adapter to host a Microsoft Surface Pro Signature Type Cover, a MagTek or ID TECH (coming soon) Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR), a Chip & Pin (Mobile POS) Payment Module Bracket case designed to hold an Ingenico® iSMP4 payment module (sold separately), or a combination of Barcode Scanner and Payment Module Bracket.
Ready to Deploy Surface Pro 7 Rugged Bundles
Existing MobileDemand ready-to-deploy Surface Pro Rugged Bundles that contain the Surface Pro 6 tablet are migrating to the new Surface Pro 7 tablets, bundled with a MobileDemand Rugged xCase for Surface Pro as well as the option for a regular or anti-glare screen protector, pre-applied by our experts. These field-ready bundles come available with the same productivity enhancing add-ons as previously mentioned, plus the top-notch device protection that MobileDemand customers have come to expect:
- Easy to carry and hold – The rugged xCase is always easy to carry and hold with a back hand-strap and briefcase handle standard on every tablet case.
- Proven rugged – They’re also proven rugged, MIL-STD-810G tested to repeatedly handle 4-foot drops to concrete and all the minor bumps that come from daily enterprise use.
- Mountable – You can mount a rugged xCase literally anywhere with the help of our patented Snap Mount system that allows front-line workers to quickly and easily mount the tablet, or grab it and go when necessary. It also works with RAM mounts, as well as the new Magnetic Mount System that allows users to mount the tablet on any metallic surface – cabinets, machinery, beams, or the side of a truck.
- Add-on ready – Even if users require an add-on not currently offered by MobileDemand, we may be able to help. Our rugged cases are engineered with innovation in mind. If customers have a use case that requires tools unique to their operation and would like to consolidate functionality on one device, they can ask. As a custom shop, our engineers are constantly busy designing solutions to help our customers solve the real-world issues they’re experiencing inside the four walls or out in the field. We’re here to help streamline productivity.
Save Bundles of Time and Money
Save $25 for choosing to bundle everything together! In addition, we fit the tablets with our xCase and apply the screen protector before we ship. That's time for assembly that IT resources don't have to spend. (Discount taken in the cart, or we automatically apply the discount on the back end before the transaction takes place.)
Protection and Productivity Enhancements for the NEW Microsoft Pro X Coming Soon
Earlier this month Microsoft also launched the new wafer thin and light Surface Pro X, with a larger 13-inch screen (virtually edge to edge,) thinner bezels, plenty of new internals and LTE options. Rest-assured, MobileDemand will offer a case to fit this model as well and bundles to follow. Stay tuned, another new Rugged xCase will be coming soon.