Rugged Tablets for Warehousing
When you’re in manufacturing and warehousing, you need a rugged computer system that can handle complex data collection and tracking applications. Whether your facility is private, public, automated, climate-controlled or a distribution center (DC), it's vital to keep the right product moving to the proper destination as efficiently as possible.
Instead of using a variety of smaller specialty handhelds, the full Windows tablet capabilities give you the ability to operate off-the-shelf software written for the standard Windows environment. This gives you real-time access to information about inventory, work-in-progress, assets and other trackables.
Workforce Health Checks
Many companies are making the choice to implement health checks for their employees upon entrance to the facility. With MobileDemand’s rugged xTablets, you can easily conduct and track workforce health checks, all while our rugged xCases keep the device protected. Check out 5 ways our tablets are streamlining health checks.
Bring mobility to your dimensioning with xDIM™ Mobile
xDIM™ Mobile is an NTEP Certified, innovative cloud-based mobile dimensioning system designed to help companies increase efficiencies, reduce costs and optimize space with patented software that quickly and accurately determine parcel dimensions from anywhere. The ability to measure boxes wherever they are enables a more mobile, agile workforce and replaces costly and cumbersome fixed measurement equipment.
- Consumer packaged goods (CPG) – Tight margins and increasing demands from retailers and consumers require greater productivity and management of products through the consumer goods supply chain. MobileDemand rugged tablets help you get the right products in the right quantities to the retailer so that they are always there when consumers want them. From shop floor data collection to delivery to the store or directly to the consumer, xTablets provide accurate real-time information regarding your products on the move.
- Industrial packaged goods (IPG) – To stay competitive, there is constant pressure for industrial goods manufacturers to cut operational costs and improve delivery to customers. The family of tablets from MobileDemand allow you to streamline your entire supply chain operation from receiving parts and tracking them through manufacturing, to the warehouse and finally to the customer. xTablets support ERP and warehouse management systems and can be mounted directly to the forklift for applications including inventory management, cross-docking, pick and put away and direct store delivery.
- Improve workplace and customer COVID-19 screenings by easily attaching a thermal camera to our rugged xCases to record and track temperatures upon entering the facility. Other screening measures, such as pulse oximetry and questionnaires about general health, recent travel, or exposure, can be recorded as well.
- Ensure quality control
- Ensure shipping and inventory accuracy
- Optimize efficiency
- Improve product turns
- Track goods from production to loading
- Real-time order status
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Workplace health checks
- Volume dimensioning for accurate billing
- Shop floor data collection
- Work in progress (WIP)
- Shipping and receiving
- Quality assurance
- Time & attendance
- Inventory management / tracking
- Pick and put away functions
- Cross dock / LTL
- Handheld, stationary or forklift-mounted handling options
- Standard full screen software applications that run in standard Windows environments
- 3D camera for precise volume dimensioning
- External Wi-Fi antenna for improved connectivity
- Built to survive extreme vibrations and temperatures
- Read barcodes via integrated scanner
- RFID reading through optional devices
- Secure wireless LAN