Windows 10. Do Great Things.
MobileDemand now offers Windows 10 on its family of tablets including the T8650, T1500, T8500, Flex 10, Flex 8 and T1600. But you may ask yourself, why Windows 10?
For years, companies have leveraged Microsoft Windows solutions for their business needs and innovation. Windows 10 represents a renewed committed to superior levels of choice and personalization. In an evolving cloud-first and mobile-first world, organizations can continue to trust Microsoft to provide the richest solutions across virtually any device in a secure, enterprise-grade way.
Download the Windows 10 vs. Windows 7 Security Comparison PDF.
- It's a productive platform
- The ability to run universal applications, meaning whether you're on a desktop, laptop, tablet or phone, the app will function flawlessly no matter the screen size.
- Move smoothly between desktop and tablet mode as on-screen features adapt for easy navigation
- Add in the ability to run Microsoft Office, Cortana (voice command) and Edge (the new Internet Explorer) and you have an enterprise-ready device at your fingertips.
- Managed for continuous innovation
- Includes in-place upgrades that can make device wipe-and-reload scenarios obsolete
- Managing various device types and sizes throughout your business is easier
- Enterprise-grade security against modern threats
- Windows 10 provides: identity, threat and malware protection features built-in; protection that follows data wherever it resides; two-factor authentication that’s easy to use and manage; and secure remote access with per-app VPN and enterprise data protection features.
- Many of the recent reported security breaches could have been prevented with Windows 10 security features
- Windows Hello - Facial recognition
- Familiar look and feel to Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Personalized and natural experience
- Customize your start menu by pinning apps, people, playlists, etc. Makes access easy for the things you use most.