Windows 10. Get More Done.
MobileDemand now offers Windows 10 on its family of tablets including the T8650, T1550, T8550, T1600 and the Flex line. But you may ask yourself, why Windows 10?
For years, companies have leveraged Microsoft Windows solutions for their business needs and innovation. Windows 10 represents a renewed committed to superior levels of choice and personalization. In an evolving cloud-first and mobile-first world, organizations can continue to trust Microsoft to provide the richest solutions across virtually any device in a secure, enterprise-grade way.
Download the Windows 10 vs. Windows 7 Security Comparison PDF.
- It's a productive platform
- The ability to run universal applications, meaning whether you're on a desktop, laptop, tablet or phone, the app will function flawlessly no matter the screen size.
- Move smoothly between desktop and tablet mode as on-screen features adapt for easy navigation
- Add in the ability to run Microsoft Office, Cortana (voice command) and Edge (the new Internet Explorer) and you have an enterprise-ready device at your fingertips.
- Managed for continuous innovation
- Includes in-place upgrades that can make device wipe-and-reload scenarios obsolete
- Managing various device types and sizes throughout your business is easier
- Enterprise-grade security against modern threats
- Windows 10 provides: identity, threat and malware protection features built-in; protection that follows data wherever it resides; two-factor authentication that’s easy to use and manage; and secure remote access with per-app VPN and enterprise data protection features.
- Many of the recent reported security breaches could have been prevented with Windows 10 security features
- Windows Hello - Facial recognition
- Familiar look and feel to Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Personalized and natural experience
- Customize your start menu by pinning apps, people, playlists, etc. Makes access easy for the things you use most.