xDim™ Mobile Dimensioning (Beta)
Bringing Mobility to Volume Dimensioning
*Limited availability. Restrictions apply. Not all who apply will qualify.
With xDIM™ Mobile Volume Dimensioning you can quickly and accurately determine dimensions from anywhere with this patented technology (US Patent No. 10,268,892 and other patents pending). No need for a stationary dimensioning system – just carry the rugged tablet you use every day to your boxes or truck.
Data captured immediately from the 3D camera's depth sensor goes directly into the xDIM™ Mobile interface which is connected to xDIM™ Insight, our cloudbased analytics dashboard. Set an API to automate measurements from our app to yours.
Effortlessly export dimensioning data in the form you need it - photos, Excel files and analytics are right at your fingertips.
Read the xDIM press release issued at NRF 2020.
Measure Packages Wherever They Are
- Get quick and accurate measurements of packages
- Simply scan with the tablet you carry every day
- No more moving boxes to scan and measure
Improve Space and Time Efficiencies
- Determine stackability and fill every square foot of shipping trucks
- Optimize warehouse space
- Speed up processes
Increase Revenue while Reducing Costs
- Increase revenue by charging by volumetric weight
- Reduce shipping chargebacks
- Reduce volume dimension scanning investment costs
Enable Operational & Performance Insights
- Capture data immediately
- See results in real time from a cloud-based analytics dashboard
- Easily collaborate with Value Chain Partners
The Intel®RealSense™ depth camera D415 is required in order to utilize our xDIM Dimensioning software. Compatible with several MobileDemand Rugged xTablets and xCases including:
Rugged xCases designed for Surface with 3D Camera add-on expansion module capabilities.
- Windows-based Software
- Requires Intel® RealSense™ depth camera D415 for box measurement and box dimensions
- Works best with a MobileDemand xTablet solution (integrated and bolt on options available)
- Requires connectivity from a mobile device to access the online dashboard
- USB 3.0 required
- Must have internet connectivity