The cloud-based 2-in-1 xTablet Flex 10A with Android from MobileDemand is built for light and medium duty, mobile applications. Not only is the xTablet Flex 10A thin and lightweight for mobile use, but it comes standard with a protective case and scratch-proof screen protector, extending the life beyond your typical consumer-grade tablets. Other features and functionality include:
- Android 9.0 operating system.
- GMS certified with Google Play applications.
- SOTI and VMware certified.
- Snap on a full QWERTY keyboard for accurate and efficient data entry. Add an easel for any-angle viewing of the tablet. (Easel and keyboard sold separately.)
- 10.1" 1280x800 display - large enough for users of all ages.
- Mobile workers can stay connected to the internet and cloud with WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n(5GHz)+BT+(FM optional)
- The xTablet Flex 10A with protective case is MIL-STD-810G certified, tested by dropping the tablet 26 times from 5 feet to plywood over concrete.
- 3.7V/6000mAH/22.2WH Lithium-ion plymer batteries last up to 4-6 hours1.
- Quick and easy mounting on walls and vehicles utilizing the optional Snap Mount system - now with our new small snap plate adapter!
- New metal corner loops for stronger handle and strap support.
- Additional screw inserts for productivity enhancing add-ons, including an Integrated MagTek MSR
Now Available: The xTablet Flex10A with Android an integrated Magstripe reader (MSR) Powered by MagTek. Get the security and power of using MagTek's magstripe reader technology integrated with the ruggedness and mobility of the xTablet Flex10A with Android. The solution minimizes the need for hand-to-hand contact. For retail and hospitality customers there is no more gathering and standing in crowds at the counter. Take the MSR to the customer. For hospital environments take the MSR to the patient creating a safer and patient friendly environment. Forward thinking users understand the value of one integrated rugged productivity solution.